Gay Best Friend

"Hey dude now that you're out of the closet shouldn't you like..................show it?" Nada asked me.

"Actually sure I haven't gone shopping in a while. Sounds like fun." I replied.

"We can go to your favorite store."

"Hot Topic?"

"Yeah they have all the gay stuffs there." We both laughed and hopped into the truck. But just then I remembered something.

"Hey.............um can we stop at Japan's house first?" I asked my brother. "I should probably just tell her and get it over with so it's not bugging me. Just...............prepare to Deja Vu drift in case things get bad."

"Well you sure are a trooper." Canada replied. To be honest I was dreading this conversation. I just knew Japan was gonna have a mental breakdown when I told her the truth and probably go full yandere on me. But that's also why I wanted to get it over with so I won't have to worry about it, and so it will be official and done sooner. A few minutes of nervous sweating later we pulled up at her house and I stepped outside and rang the doorbell. Her dad greeted me and he was giving me an angry scowl. I don't even know what I did to him so why was he looking at me like this? Anyways I went up to Japan's room without saying much and knocked on her door.

"Ame!!!!!!!!" She immediately jumped up and hugged me. Ugh, I felt kinda bad now. But I guess I'll just be as honest as possible.

"Japan, it's over."

"WHAT NONONONO I CAN EXPLAIN IT'S NOT WHAT YOU-"

"No. It's not that. It's not you." Ugh her teary eyes were making this so hard to do. "Turns out I'm just not into girls. Just in general.  I'm actually into guys. In other words I'm gay." Upon hearing those words her face just froze. Ugh, here we go. The tears. The guilt. The misery.

"Wait. Ame's a...............YAOI!?!?!?!?!?" Her face suddenly transformed from bitter sorrow to excitedness in almost an instant. I just stared at her in confusion.

"Aieeeeeeeeeeee I don't know what's better kissing Ame or watching Ame be yaoi so kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Huh? I was so................confused. How could she go from bursting into tears to fangirling so quickly????? Whatever. Either way this was going better than I thought.

"Sooooooooo...............you're okay?" I asked her. She kept snickering at something and it looked like she was making something on her phone. I looked over out of curiosity. "WHAT THE!?!?!?!??!" She had opened up the app Gacha Life and was making a scene with me and Russia kissing. "How did you know!?!?!?!?!?" I asked her in shock.

"Everyone ships it." She kept giggling even more.

"Well at least your chill with it." I groaned. "But we can still be friends. I guess."

"Yep. My gay best friend." She kept giggling even more and I just rolled my eyes.

TW// Sunrise being homophobic

"WHAT!?!?!?!!?!?" Japan's father suddenly shouted causing us to both jump back. "JAPAN WHO'S THE HOMOSEXUAL!?!??!?!?!" She pointed at me as sweat dripped down both our heads. "UGH OF COURSE IT WOULD BE THE ONE WHO LET THAT WET BASTARD INTO THIS DRY AND PURE HOUSEHOLD!!!!!!!!! GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!! JAPAN YOU ARE FORBIDDEN FROM SEEING THAT GODFORSAKEN-" I did not waste any time and darted straight out of the house and into the truck. Nada immediately got a nervous look on his face.

"Guess it didn't go well................" He mumbled as I shut the door.

"Well the breakup went fine surprisingly. Japan was understanding............it was just her father."