Math Tutor

I...........didn't get much sleep last night. Partially because by leg still hurt really badly despite being stitched up. But also because I began to feel really bad about what I said to Russia. I had no idea his dad was dead or that he had a rough childhood..........assuming what Belarus said was true. And I don't think anyone would lie about that kind of stuff. Did he really used to be a sweet kid? Was it really the death of his father that caused him to change? Perhaps he isn't even a bad country at heart..........just misguided.

*knock knock knock*

"Come in." I replied. My dad entered my room and sat on my bed. I got a little nervous because he usually doesn't do this unless it's something bad.

"The principal told me that you have been falling behind in your classes, so to try to help you graduate he's sending a tutor."

Ugh, great. I thought in my head. I'm gonna be stuck with some random country doing some stupid math problems, huh. I don't even think graduating is worth it at this point if I'm just going to be a Youtuber. I bit my jet black nails to try to keep myself from talking back. MmmmmmmMmmmm, nail polish..........delicious...........

"I heard the kid's name is Russia."

WHAT!?!?!?! By blood ran cold. Is the principal TRYING to make my life miserable. This has to be some sort of sick joke!!!!!!! I tried to speak but no words could come out of my mouth.

"I heard you two didn't get along very well so he figured if he tutored you you two would get along better. He wants you two to focus on maths the most."

Yep. This was a sick joke. But........maybe it wasn't all bad. It would give me an opportunity to talk to him that he couldn't refuse. But I still scoffed at the idea.

"You okay sonny?"

"This is just..........dumb........."

"Look, son. Math is required to graduate. I know you want to be a Youtuber and all but it's not always reliable income and if you don't graduate you will be stuck with a minimum wage job for the rest of your life and I will not allow that."

"Yeah, yeah........." I would resist this dumb tutor stuff but if I did.........well I wouldn't get beat but I would definitely have my phone and laptop taken away which is probably even worse. I guess I'll just get this over with.........

Russia's POV:

You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me. Every single time I try to avoid that dumb country  I have to deal with him. He's literally the plague. Like, why didn't the principal just get Germany or Poland to do this, they're total nerds but at least they are good at math. I'm just okay at it I guess. Why me!?!?!?

"Oh come on Ruski he's such a sweet kid why do you hate him so much?" Bel asked me as both her and my brother Ukraine dragged me out of the house and into his car. I would resist but they were the only countries I really trusted.

"He's so dumb. And annoying. And a capitalist."

"He's not dumb or annoying. He's a really sweet kid." Bel replied.

"And not all capitalists are bad dude." Ukraine added.

"I know what's behind that fake smile of his!!!! He dissed my father and everything I stand for!!!!"

"I'm sure he didn't mean it. He didn't know about your dad." Bel tried to comfort me as she could tell I was getting mad.

"Then why would he say it............"

"He probably just got mad in the moment. It happens. Dad did it all the time."

"Doesn't mean it's okay........." I mumbled to myself.