Just Like Prison

*The next day*

Ugh, another day of math class, my favorite! #Sarcasm. I put my backpack down on my desk as the teacher started passing out another mindbogglingly confusing math assignment. My breath was tasting a little stale so I took out a piece of gum and started chewing. I glanced over to the other side of the room to see Russia staring daggers at me. Ugh, what was that freak up to now.............

"Alright class, today we will be learning about blah blah blah blah blah................." The teacher started talking about some dumb math concept I will never use in the real world. I'm not mad at whoever invented it I'm mad at who ever decided it should be required to learn in schools. Such a complete waste. The lecture was really boring so I started doodling on my paper instead of doing the actual work. I doodled several stars on my paper and a drawing of myself with a pair of eagle wings. I wrote "Stars and stripes forever" in the bottom of the paper. I'll admit my drawing didn't look half bad.

In the background I heard something about my teacher's computer being laggy.

"Well class, looks like I'll have to go to the teacher's lounge real quick. I'll be right back and behave yourselfs!" Finally, a break from Mrs. Blah Blah! I just knew the room was gonna turn into complete chaos.

I was right, as soon as the teacher left, everyone started talking. Some of the countries in the back started talking about some dumb drama I didn't care about. Some of the kids started blasting their favorite memes.

"I'm gaaaaaaaaaaaay" and "burger king foot lettuce" were blasted all across the room. I immediately burst into laughter and screeched like a hyena. To tease them, I folded a paper airplane and tried to throw it at them but I made a really terrible throw and I accidentally impaled Russia nearly in the eyes.

"GYYYYYYAH" he shouted. I chuckled, but only for a split second, as he slowly stood up and tromped over to me, his shadow completely engulfing both me and my desk. The whole room went silent.

"WHAT IS THIS!?!?!?" The Russian yelled, as he waved the paper airplane right in front of my poor innocent stripy face.

"A paper airplane, duh, what did you think it was?" I teased.

"THEN WHY DID YOU THROW IT AT ME YOU CAPITALIST SWINE!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled.

"Oopsie poopsie!!!!!!" I yelled back in a sarcastic tone. I then felt an intimidating pair of eyes stare at the paper on my desk.

"Geez, what an overinflated ego he has............" I hear him mumble.

"Says you!" I teased back. I could tell the Russian was fuming. I let out a little chuckle cause it was honestly how hilarious it was. That only made him even more mad, and I began to brace for impact. But right when he was about to punch me straight to kingdom come the teacher came back into the room and Russia immediately darted back to his desk in order to not look suspicious.

"I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!" The teacher exclaimed in an obnoxiously cheery tone. "Did everyone behave themselves?????

"Well, Russ tried to threaten America........" Germany chimed in.

"NO I DIDN'T!!!!! HE THREW A PAPER AIRPLANE AT ME!!!!!!!!"

"America........you did WHAT!?!?!?!?!" The teacher yelled. I gulped out of nervousness, as she slowly approached my desk, slapping a ruler against her hand. She then looked down at my doodles.

"Drawing in class again, mister?"

......................

"And is that.............gum you're chewing?"

....................

"America, you're not allowed to chew gum in class. Trash can. NOW!"

I rolled my eyes, got up, and made the slow walk of shame to the trash can to spit my gum out. I hated this school. They act like bullying doesn't even exist yet they make a huge deal out of something as silly as gum. Yeah, I get there's some dumb idiots who like to stick the gum under the desk but like seriously, a couple bad apples don't spoil the whole bunch. I made a quick slicing motion to my neck with my fingers.

"America, principles office, now!!!!!"

*Timeskip*

"You again, huh." The principal's glare was somehow even more intimidating than Russia's.

"Oopsie poopsie!!!!"

"Not. Funny." He said it with such bluntness it made me furious.

"Yeah, yeah yeah............."

"Look, America. With the attitude you have currently, no job will ever want to keep you around for more than a day. Throwing paper airplanes, seriously. You're almost graduating high school, you need to grow up."

I hated those words more than anything. Russia didn't even bother me that much, it was this that bothered me. I never wanted to grow up. I couldn't wait until I was out of here so I could put my full attention onto Youtube. I couldn't wait to get out of this hellhole.

"And before you say it no Youtube is not a real job. And I know you aren't suicidal but you need to stop making those jokes, it's innapropriate and insensitive."

He's such a snowflake, I thought to myself. I'm not suicidal but this is making me suicidal. I swear this school is just like prison.