What Do I Call You Now?

"It's the 4th time already." Jisoo sighs, leaning her head on Lisa's shoulder watching as the events in the cafe unfold before them.

"Seriously...why is it always them?? Like is the universe for them or against them? " Lisa chuckles, watching as Jennie judges and Chaeyoung blunders her way around.

"Maybe this time they'll actually get their act together." Jisoo replies.

"Wanna bet?"

"You're on Manoban." Jisoo agrees, watching as their friend makes it back to their table.

"Well that was something Chong-ah."

"She's so freaking ridiculous like what the hell?! I thought she would have left her annoying side in high school, guess I was wrong." Chaeyoung rolls her eyes, giving Jennie Kim a glare as the girl brushes her hair over her shoulder with a smirk.

"The way I would slap the crayola off her face one day."

"Okay Chipmunk chillax." Jisoo puts a hand over Chaeyoung's hand, "The poor fork didn't do anything." Jisoo chuckles and Chaeyoung relaxes.

"What happened anyways?"

"Nothing, let's just move on." Chaeyoung rolls her eyes.

"I'm so going to win." Lisa mouths to Jisoo as their blonde best friend happily devours her lunch.

This is already the 4th time the universe pulls Jennie and Chaeyoung together, but something always causes them to break apart which then causes the memories they have of each other to fade away. Themselves and everyone forgetting they ever even loved one another. Well almost everyone that is.

~ ~ ~ ~

-Flashback - Middle School: The first time-

"Watch it Park." Jennie glares as Chaeyoung softly apologizes, "Sorry." Running away before she can face the wrath of the school's queen bee: Jennie Kim.

"Chae what's with the frown?" Lisa asks.

"I ran into Jennie."

"Jennie??"

"Mhm. It was an accident though."

"We told you to be careful of her.." Jisoo says, all their eyes on Jennie's table. The shorter girl surrounded by her usual clique.

"Trust me I am!" Chaeyoung shakes her head in defeat.

"I guess it doesn't help that you guys have almost every class together." Lisa gives the brunette a sorry smile.

~ ~ ~

"Park Chaeyoung." Lisa and Jisoo corner the brunette outside the school gates.

"Yes?"

"What the hell happened this past month??"

"Uh what?" Chaeyoung looks at her two friends confused.

"You can't hide it from us..we saw you two."

"Saw who?"

"You and Jennie Kim!" Lisa whisper shouted.

"Oh." Chaeyoung gives her friends an awkward chuckle.

"Yeah oh. So??"

"We're friends." Chaeyoung admits.

"Nu-uh I don't think so." Jisoo shakes her head, "you looked awfully too close to be just friends."

"Mr. Choi paired us up for the econ project that's it. And she's really not that bad."