A Love So Beautiful (2)

-Year 201X: University-

"Jendeukie we're here." Jisoo announces entering the art room with a bag of fried chicken, Lisa coming in from behind.

"You guys! I missed you!!" Jennie gets up from her chair moving to hug her two friends but they put a hand out stopping her.

"Wait wait, your smock..take it off first."

"Ah right." Jennie chuckles, turning around to remove her smock, only to be pleasantly surprised when she turned around, "Oh you too?"

"What do you mean by me too?"

"Stop with that pout." Jennie chuckles, "I just thought you'd be busier with your finals than these two."

"So you didn't miss me?"

"Tsk tsk so clingy. Come here my Rosie Posie." Jennie opened her arms wide and Roseanne quickly pulled her girl into her arms.

"Who would have thought the calm, cool, and collected Roseanne Park is actually a clingy?" Lisa chuckles, earning a glare from the other girl.

"Is your piece done?"

"Mhm, but you can't see it." Jennie nods.

"But Chu saw it."

"I showed her the sketch, yes, but not the final."

"I get best friend perks Rosie." Jisoo teases, only causing the taller girl to pout again

"Stop acting cute." Jennie playfully pinches Roseanne's nose.

"I'll show you after I pass okay?"

"Hmm."

~ ~ ~

"Congratulations on getting into the art college Jenndeuk!" Jisoo leads the cheers.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Lisa and their other friends cheer enthusiastically.

"Thank you, thank you." Jennie laughs, knowing that drinking with her friends won't end well for anyone but it's only once in a while..so it's fine.

"Atatat don't drink too much." Roseanne grabs the shot glass from Jennie's hand and takes it for her.

"Ayyyyy don't be a party pooper Rosie. It's Jen's day." Lisa swings an arm over Roseanne's shoulder.

"Yes, but she should be able to remember her day."

"I will don't worry."

"Alright, fine." Roseanne relents, opting to not drink instead so she can take care of Jennie.

Jennie, being the lightweight that she is, of course was drunk by the end of the night. Barely conscious as Roseanne helps her back home.

"Always so cozy, Rosie." Jennie mumbles as Roseanne tucks her into bed.

"Even when drunk you have to be cute." Roseanne chuckles, her eyes roaming around Jennie's face, finally stopping at her lips.

"What?" Jennie asks, sitting up trying to determine if she heard right.

"Jen?" Roseanne had a soft smile on her face.

"Yes Rosie?"

"If you remember this tomorrow, make sure you call me."

"Huh?" Jennie frowns, but her mind went blank when she suddenly felt soft plump lips on hers.

~ ~

As Roseanne expected, Jennie did not remember what happened the other night.

"There we go all settled." Jisoo and Lisa smile after the three finish unpacking their things in the dorm.