Best of Me

"Love, hurry up we're going to be late!" Jennie whines at me, grabbing my arms trying to pull me up from bed.

"Jennie." I pull my arms back, "5 more minutes." I turn my back away from her.

"Excuse me? What did you call me?" Jennie's tone was dangerously low, and not in a good way.

Now...I can play this two ways, admit it was sleep me talking or stay quiet. Both will lead to my demise either way, but staying quiet is better.

"Say that again, Roseanne Park."

"Hmmmm." I groan, stretching my limbs, acting like I have no idea what she's talking about, "Good morning gorgeous." I try to keep my fear at bay, "You're up early."

"Don't play dumb. You know what you called me." Jennie's arms were folded across her chest, a perfectly shaped eyebrow raised.

"What'd I say I just woke up?" I looked at her with a puppy dog face.

"Stop doing that." Jennie smacks my shoulder lightly.

"What?" I chuckle, successfully appeasing her anger.

"That..."

"YAH ROSEANNE PARK CHAEYOUNG WAKE UP!" Rosie stumbles out of bed, her perfectly good dream ruined by none other than the devil incarnate herself, her childhood best friend and fiance, Jennie Kim.

"What happened?" Rosie looks at Jennie while trying to get her bearings.

"Nothing, just wanted to annoy you." Jennie sticks her tongue out at the blonde girl on the floor who fights the urge to strangle the brunette for waking her up at 7am on their day-off.

"Why in Kuma and Hank's name are you even up at this undogly hour?" Rosie groans, climbing back into bed and under the covers.

"Because we have brunch with our parents today."

"Okay brunch is at 11...we still have plenty of...JENNIE!" She whine, when Jennie pulled the duvet off her body.

"It's 7am, brunch is at 11..which means we need to be out of this house by 10, so we can arrive at least 15 minutes early..now you either get out of that bed and join me for morning tea..."

"Wait." Rosie interrupts, a mischievous glint in her eyes, "What?" Jennie stands there looking tired of this conversation, "Instead of tea why don't I join you in the sho.. Ow ow ow." The girl tries to protect herself from Jennie's hands, "Stop being so perverted in the morning. Just get up...jeez." Jennie leaves in a huff, face red..mostly from anger.

"Good morning to you too, Love." Rosie whispers to herself, deciding to just go with whatever Jennie wants. After all, a happy (almost) wife is a happy life..right?

Now, you may be wondering..how the hell are these two an engaged couple? Well to put it simply it was arranged since birth by the Kims and Parks that when Rosie turns 23 the two would marry and their company would merge as one. Of course, the two girls were vehemently against it..trying every scheme and idea in the book to cancel..but the families were unmoving. So now...we're here, with the two planning their upcoming wedding set a month after Rosie's 23rd birthday.

"Ah there's our girls." Mr. Park smiles as Rosie and Jennie sit down next to each other at the table.

"How's living together? Are you both adjusting well?" Mrs. Kim asks, looking at her daughter and then at Rosie.

"It's fine." The two answer together.

"Girls." Mr. Kim looks at the two, "We know we asked something unreasonable of you two and it wasn't an easy decision for either of you to make.." He pauses, looking around the room, "But this is for your future.."