Swings & Sunsets (3)

-Rosie-

"You're late." Jennie squints her eyes at me, arms crossed across her chest.

"Sorry, I slept in."

"Right okay. C'mon." Jennie turns on her heels, walking faster than I had expected her too.

"Hey, hey wait up." I grab her by the arm, stopping her from practically running ahead.

"What?" She glares and I feel a shiver go down my back.

"Why are you being so cold to me again? I thought we're friends." I pout at her.

"I'm not mad."

"Yeah you are."

"Am not."

"You are."

"Not."

"Are."

"Not."

"Are."

"N.."

"Ah there you are Jendeukie!" Our childish squabble is interrupted by a girl jumping onto Jennie's back.

"Get off of me Chu." Jennie wiggles away from the other girl's arms.

"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

"Yeah yeah." Jennie waves a dismissive hand.

"And who might you be?" The girl looks at me then at Jennie.

"Chu this is Rosie, Rosie this is Jisoo Kim, she's kinda one of my best friends."

"Omg you're admitting that we're besties..awww." Jisoo cooes, pinching Jennie's cheeks, "Yeah yeah." Jennie pulls back.

"So how did you guys meet?" Jisoo asks me.

"It's actually funny, we met at a park. I was swingin.."

"WAIT YOU'RE SWImmmmpphh." Jennie was quick to cover Jisoo's mouth.

"Uhhh." Jennie looked at me then at Chu, "We met at the park. That's all. Rosie's new here, she just moved from Melbourne."

"Ah, explain the accents." Jisoo nods.

"Anyw..."

"There you two are! I heard that Jen got in a fig...Oh Rosie hello, hey, hi." Lisa smiles at me.

"You two know each other?" Jennie looks at us.

"Yeah we met at the..." I quickly dragged Lisa away before she could finish her sentence.

-Jennie-

"What just happened?" I ask, while I keep my eyes on Lisa's smiling face as Rosie drags her to God knows where.

"I don't know.." Jisoo frowns, "But that explains..that."

"Explains what?"

"Nothing, just thinking out loud."

"Jisoo." I turn to her, peeling my eyes away from the direction Rosie and Lisa went, "What do you know?"

"Nothing." She squarely looks back at me and I know she isn't lying.

"Okay, but what do you suspect?" I changed my question.

"The person who blocked Lisa's number and the person that Lisa forgot to ask for her socials is most likely Rosie."

"Huh?"

"Twitter Jen, twitter."

"Ah, that! But...are you sure?"