What Do I Call You Now? (3)

"Lisa." Chaeyoung pulls Lisa's attention away from her phone, "Did we?"

"Chaeng.." Lisa sighs, replying a quick 'I'll be right there' before pocketing her phone.

"Look I just need you to confirm it for me..because I already know the answer."

"Fine. Yes, you did. But it doesn't matter, Mina's back right? Look I have to go...Chu needs help." Lisa leaves before Chaeyoung could get another word out.

"It does matter...a lot." Chaeyoung looks down at the note, "How did we lose each other Jen? How did I lose you?"

~ ~

"What happened?" Lisa asks as soon as Jisoo opens the door.

"Oh Lisa! Hey!" Jennie greets the taller girl, who immediately begins checking for any injuries.

"You're okay?" Lisa asks Jennie, who nods.

"She's okay." Lisa looks at Jisoo who shakes her head no slightly.

"Jen you stay there, I gotta go talk to Lisa okay?"

"Sure Chu." Jennie nods, and Jisoo leads Lisa to the kitchen.

"She looks fine to me." Lisa whispers.

"She went to Lacuna." Jisoo replies.

"LACUmmmppphhh?" Jisoo cups Lisa's mouth

"Shhhh, she doesn't remember going." Jisoo whisper yells.

"Why would she go there?" Lisa asks, "I thought they were completely bogus."

"Yeah well apparently it's possible to play with people's memories."

"Yeah like the universe doesn't already do that enough." Lisa scoffs and Jisoo stays quiet, because Lisa is right. Why forget? How will you learn and grow if you just forget?

"Look she knows me..and it seems like she knows you. I don't really know what she rememb.."

"Everything good here?" Jennie pops up from behind Lisa, interrupting Jisoo.

"Yeah, everything's fi.."

"Jennie do you know who this is?" Lisa pulls a photo of Chaeyoung up on her phone, while Jisoo side-eyes the girl, holding herself from landing a clean smack on Lisa's shoulder.

"Yeah it's Chaeyoung..she's our friend." Jennie replies.

"I mean yes that's right..but I mean uhm..do you remember?"

"Remember what?" Jennie tilts her head to the side.

"Remember that we are supposed to hang out this weekend." Jisoo interrupts, her eyes telling Lisa to shut up.

"We're we? Sorry it must have slipped my mind." Jennie chuckles.

"It's fine. Let's just go watch that movie you mentioned." Jisoo smiles, grabbing Jennie and leading her back to the living room.

This is not good. Lisa thinks to herself, following the two.

~ ~ ~ ~

"WHAT?!" Jisoo yells after Lisa tells her why Chaeyoung came by last night.

"Yeah..."

"Why didn't you tell me last night??"

"I was too worried about Jen and forgot.."

"Well there's nothing we can do now? Chaeyoung knows, but she doesn't remember..I mean she won't confront Jen about it..." Jisoo pauses, "Right?"

"I'm calling chipmunk."