The One That Got Away (3)

"Okay so we'll shoot all the high school stuff today and depending on how you both do we can start the university scenes." Rosie directs me and Jisoo. While Lisa sits on one of the chairs playing on her phone.

"Sure. We have a crush and then I ask her out?" Jisoo confirms.

"Pretty much." Rosie nods.

"Don't worry Roseanne, I've done that before." Jisoo chuckles.

"Right..okay." Rosie spares me a quick glance, before heading behind the cameras.

"Let's do this?"

"Okay." I nod and Rosie yells action and we go about the different scenes. It was easy and everything was done with one take.

"They really do have chemistry. Jisoo looks like she's already in-love with Jennie. She only models right? I think she'd do well as an actress." The staff members murmur amongst each other.

"You guys are doing great." Lisa gives Jisoo her snack while we're on break.

"Thanks babe." Jisoo pecks Lisa's cheek.

"I'm so single." I shake my head.

"Well this could have been us." Jisoo teases me.

"Yeah Nini and then I'll be the single one." Lisa smirks.

"I hate you two."

"We love you too." They say at the same time.

"Jennie?" I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Well Chu and I are gonna go get her ready for the next scene. Finish your meal Nini." Lisa drags Jisoo away, leaving me with Rosie.

"What's up Rosie? Have you already finished eating?" I ask, taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Mhm." She nods.

"Good good." I nod and an awkward silence drapes over us. I know Rosie wants to say something or ask me something, but she's too anxious to say anything.

"I know you want to ask me something or say something to me..so just say it." I finally speak up after I finish eating.

"I do...but I don't know if I should..or rather, if I'm even allowed to." Rosie admits in a soft voice, and I had to turn away from her eyes.

Taking a breath, I decided it was time..no or never, "Maybe we need to talk about some things. But can we do it after we finish the shoot..this weekend?"

"Yeah...I think we do." Rosie nods, "This weekend sounds good. Just let me know?"

"Okay..well I'm done here." I head back to the set, feeling Rosie's eyes on my retreating figure.

~

The following morning Jisoo and I just had to shoot the final scenes for the campaign.

"Okay so the university scene is kinda where you guys just break it off with each other...and then we'll film your reunion scene where you guys get together and we'll bring out the ring. That sound good?"

"Alright." Jisoo and I both nod, and I can sense something was different about her today...and it made me anxious.

"You guys remember your lines?"

"Mhm." I look at Jisoo, who just nods at me.

"What are you plotting?" I ask her as we get into position.

"Don't worry Jen, I'm not." Jisoo winks at me, and I know she's up to something....mischievous.

"Don't say that, it scares me. I know you're plotting something."