Chapter 4 (revised 06/06/2023)

I finished packing all my stuff from my room. I took the sheets and blankets off the bed. I carried them to the laundry room. I came back to my room and lay down on the unmade bed. I thought more about what led to my being shunned.

If sexual assault is a trigger, skip to the next chapter

I did not make it to the packhouse that weekend. I left my dorm Friday afternoon to report to my alpha. I walked to the path I had taken many times. I shifted into my wolf and took off toward the pack house. I had run that route many times since being a student at the university. I was about halfway to my pack land when I became aware of a scent. At least three or four wolves were following me. I tried to link my Alpha and realized I was blocked. I tried a couple of others before finally reaching one of my old high school teachers, "Mrs. Snyder, this is Jocelyn Sommers. I am trying to reach Alpha, Beta, or my dad. I think I am in trouble."

"There at warrior training. Contact Delta Klepal. He is the warrior on call this week. Is there something I can help you with?"

"I have four unknown wolves tailing me from the university."

"We'll head toward one of the safe-house along that route. I will send school security to you. Plus, get a hold of Delta Klepal. Stay safe and keep moving."

I turned toward the safe house direction and linked to the Delta, "Delta Klepal, help. This is Jocelyn Sommers. Unknown wolves are following me." I am about at the halfway point heading toward the safe house... "Just then, I got jumped on and knocked out.

When I woke up, I was handcuffed in a room to a bed and wearing no clothes. Just then, five guys came in wearing masks and heavy cologne. Then they sprayed the room with the scent. It was a gagging type of scent. The largest one approached me and said with a voice distorter, "You want to take on guys. Well, you failed. We snatched you." He then leaned forward and squeezed my breast. "Well, I can smell your innocence," as he sniffed my crotch area. "I will take it from you today and let my guys have fun."

I screamed, "NOOOOO." I start pulling on the chains trying to break loose.

"Well, I will ensure you're nice and wet before I ram my cock into you. Nothin' worse than a dry pussy." He then put a blindfold over my eyes, and the next thing I felt was a tongue licking me and fingers rubbing me. I was shaking. I was still trying to break free. I felt a few hands holding me down.

When I felt wet down there, I felt a finger slide into me. I felt tight and whimpered. I felt a second finger enter and begin pumping into me. "That right, baby cum for me." I felt a thumb rubbing my clit. Then I thought I had an orgasm. "Good girl." I felt my body had betrayed me. "Now, we are going to let you feel that again." I had tears running down my face. He started rubbing me again, and I felt my body respond, and then I felt pressure down there and rugged ram. I screamed. I felt him going in and out of me. I knew he had stolen my virginity. I felt my body betray me and have another orgasm just as I felt his seed release inside me. I then felt his body clasp on me as he panted.

He got up a few minutes later and said, "your next." Then I felt another person enter me.

I wasn't sure how many times I was taken, but I was found by my pack two weeks later. I was taken to the pack hospital. I stayed there for a week before I was released.

I came out of my memory when I heard a knock on my room door. I got up and walked to answer the door.

She is upset and feels like her body betrayed her

She is upset and feels like her body betrayed her.  What are your thoughts on this?

Do you feel the wolves who took her felt she was enjoying it? Why or why not?