Chapter 10 (revised 6/8/3023)

Alpha Solomon roars, "Goliath, you need to control your mate. She is my pack member and not yours. Have her place this cabin back on my territory."

Goliath looks at Jocelyn, "Jocelyn, would you like to renounce your pack and join mine? I will still fulfill my promise with Solomon to go after your rapist. Split the properties or set up with the supernatural council to get a good guardian for your pups. I feel you don't want to deal with the werewolf council."

Solomon growls, "You cannot do that."

Goliath said, "I think I just did since she is now on my territory, thanks to my mate."

I look at Alpha Solomon, "You need to move forward with the times. I do not want to leave your pack."

"Ha, see, so bring her back," Solomon shouts.

"Solomon, I was not done. I do not want to leave your pack because I was raised there, and my family is there. However, I cannot stay if my pups are raised thinking they are an abomination and not accepted.  Alpha Goliath has promised my pups won't get that with him and his pack.

I will stay here and give you time to prove you can change if I see you accepting me and my pups. Plus, doing away with all barbaric old laws, I will stay with you. I will give you six months after my pup's sperm donors are brought before the council to show you changed."

Solomon's eyes turned black, and he took off out the door. He shouted, "damn frustrating, she-wolf. Then we heard bones pop, and he changed. He charged through the woods, and he ran off. We could listen to a few trees being demolished along the way.

I picked up my phone, which was on the desk, and called Beta Zane. "Hello?" he said.

"Hello, Beta Zane. This is Jocelyn, and I wanted to inform you that Solomon is running off his wolf. He is furious."

"What happened?"

"The fairies swapped out my cottage with another house. My cottage is now on Alpha Goliath's land. My pups and I are here under his protection. I am no longer considered shunned here. I told Alpha Solomon I didn't want to give up my pack. I gave him six months after the rape case was solved to abolish the barbaric laws and move into this century. If he doesn't then I will leave his pack and join Alpha's Goliath."

"You are on a roll. This is the third time you have caused him to explode in days. I better go check on him."

"Bye," and then I add, "Zane, thank you for your support."

"You're welcome." Then he cuts the call.

Alpha Garret says, "I think to keep the peace, we should at least return his cabin. I will set you up in a larger home since you have three pups.  We will still request the beta rotation of guards. However,  we will not have you shunned here, but I will have you set up for counseling."

"I would prefer no counseling," I replied.

"No choice. This is how we handle cases like yours."

"Now, we have three empty homes I can offer you.  Since you have a ready-move system, you choose the house, and we will move the furniture you got into it. Then we go shopping for the rest."

"Alpha, but I am just a guest here. I do not belong here. You should not spend money on me."

"I am making you the ambassador for your pack. This way, you will be able to link with us. I am going to call Solomon and tell him. Plus, telling him he will get his precious cabin back after we get you moved into your new place."

It dawned on me this cabin was built for his mate before she passed. He would want it back. "Other than my personal belongings, I don't want any furniture."

"