Chapter 26 (revised 06/11/2023)

When they got to Jocelyn's house, they saw Zepher and Tianna. Solomon, Goliath, and Bruno are standing on the front porch. They all exited their vehicles. Zepher said in a solemn voice, "Let's all go inside. Then you can tell us what happened."

Georgette said, "No one will question her until I check her over. She looks pale." Georgette guided her into her bedroom. She put her hand over her stomach, and it glowed. Jocelyn got her color back, and she laid down. Soon was fast asleep.

She walked out of Jocelyn's room. Everyone turned to look at her. Georgette said, "Jocelyn seemed shocked. She and the pups are ok, but I put her to sleep."

Zephyr looked annoyed, "we needed to talk to her. She has managed to shake up the council today. Needed to hear what she did."

Solomon replied, "She is being this new Jocelyn. She is already showing her alphas before the power has even been given to her."

Bruno added, "She is showing more power than most alphas."

Goliath said, "She is our girl. When will she wake up? All alphas and lunas are being called before the council tomorrow. I would like to hear what she did. This way, we can do damage control."

Georgette replied, "She will probably not wake up until tomorrow."

All three alphas growled. Then Cynthia spoke up, "You seemed to forget I was there. I know exactly what happened."

Then everyone stopped and turned toward her. "Let's sit in the living room, and I will explain." They all moved to seats, and even a few dining chairs were moved in.

"It started with the introduction. They introduced the second group, the werewolves. That is where the problems began. You need to know I was raised a fairy and was unaware of what they were doing. They did, however, growl, and I stood and growled back. Then Jocelyn stood up."

Solomon said, "Please tell me she did not start yelling at them."

Cynthia looked at him, "no, she looked over at Elijah. He granted her permission to talk."

All three alphas exchanged wary looks. Goliath sighed and asked, "What did she say?"

"She mentioned something I was not aware of. She brought up wolf etiquette."

Solomon scoffed and leaned forward to hit his head on his hands. He mumbled, "Wolf etiquette? The girl who got shunned for lack of it."

He raised his head and saw Bruno and Goliath smirking. Goliath looked at him, "Only our Jocelyn would do that."

Solomon looked at Cynthia, "Please continue."

"As I said, she called them out on wolf etiquette, and Councilman Xavier was furious.

I had no idea, and neither did Elijah. We all were spellbound, listening to her. She told them that the supernatural council is supposed to be a place of peace and open-mindedness. The wolf council should be removed and forced to retire because their behavior indicated they wanted war."

Everyone's faces looked shocked. Solomon looked at the other Alphas. "The only way their behavior would indicate war was if all but their spokesman walked out and refused to shift over to their human side."

"That's exactly what happened. The only one in human form was the lead. He refused to order the others to shift."

All of a sudden, the alpha's eyes were all black. "I cannot believe they are doing an act of war in a chamber of peace," Bruno roared.

Goliath shouted, "Solomon if you cannot be with her in chambers, contact us. She won't show up there again by herself."

Solomon replied, "I will do it, but I need your help since I am training both Zanes's brothers to be deltas. My delta has been promoted to beta."

"You got it."

Cynthia said, "Now let me finish my stories. The next thing I knew, we were being escorted out and told we were to be under security. Lycan was detaining the Werewolf council, and Elijah was calling the wolf lawyers forward to see if what Jocelyn said was true."

Bruno said, "I wonder why they called all the alphas and Lunas together?"

The Lycan stood up. "We will call for a few more Lycan and see if we can triple our security until we find out if she is threatened or they were just trying to intimidate her."

The alphas stood and said, "We will get back to our packs and tighten our security too. Call us if you need help."

Zephyr said, "I will ensure our security is tightening and coordinate it with the Lycan. Nothing will happen to her while under my watch."

"