Explanation of pack ranking (revised 06/17/2023)

JUNIPER PACK RANKINGAs determine by newly passed Supernatural Council

As determine by newly passed Supernatural Council

ALPHA- He or she is the leader of the pack. How they become the leader of the pack.

In my case, I was declared the leader after winning a court case against the previous leader, Xavier Branson.

In the future, the alpha is determined by the status of birth. The firstborn pup, no matter if a boy or girl will become the leader. There is going to be an exception to this rule. If the firstborn has already been born and is a girl, but the younger male sibling has already been announced as alpha, he will be given that rank. His firstborn will get the rank of alpha no matter their sex. Though the pack will have to offer the oldest compensation.

Though it does not happen often if the firstborn has a disability and it interferes with them being an alpha, the matter can be brought before the Werewolf Council. The next in order of birth can have power shifted to them. The alpha has to be tested by outside sources to determine if it cannot fulfill its Alpha duty. 

For example, a couple of years ago, the Riodin Pack had it's Alpha, Jacob Rio involved in a car accident. He had brain damage. He now has the mental capacity of a second grader.

Their pack has been in turmoil since. The beta tries to step in to run, but Elder Alpha and Elder Luna keep pulling rank and overriding what he is doing.

Under this new supernatural law change, the Werewolf Committee can now sweep in and declare him unfit.  He would be retired as an Elder. They could get him the help his mate wants to get him, but his parents are fighting by declaring, "No son of theirs has a disability."

The parents are in denial over what happened. The current alpha and his mate hadn't had pups.  The parents want their daughter-in-law to be induced into heat and mate with him. Their daughter doesn't want to have sex with him since the mentality of a child. Now they are trying to get her to do artificial insemination with his sperm.

The committee under new can declare his sister the pack's new alpha but currently had a counselor from the center sent there to break the denial from the parent. They have ordered the elders to stop overriding the Beta.  Councilman Goliath has been sent there to assess if the current alpha's sister wants to be promoted. If she doesn't want the rank, then he could pass it on to their beta. Hopefully, this sad case will be fixed soon.

Under the new law, when the alpha comes of age and decides he does not want that position, he can declare a new leader of the pack. No person will be forced to carry on the rank. The pack and werewolf council must approve this new person.

  The pack and werewolf council must approve this new person