Chapter 14 (revised 06/09/2023)

Seven weeks pregnant

When doc released Jocelyn from the hospital, she was put on bed rest by Georgette. "You can do your schoolwork here in bed. If you need anything, link to Omega Zane." She then giggles. "I am still amazed I did not pick up the fourth pup. I now have to get to school." She then flies out of the room.

I hear her call out, "Omega Zane, she is now your responsibility until I return from school."

I hear him growl, "I am not Omega Zane. I am Beta Zane." I giggle at that exchange. Then I get to work.

I open up my laptop and research Coleman and Supernatural's council. I got several hits. I copy their emails listing them as new contacts. I then open up a new email. I address it to them and Professor Coleman. I still have that letter and am adding it here.

Professor Ulysses Coleman
Semi-Retired Councilman Zephyr Coleman
Councilman Elijah Coleman
Councilwoman Fiona Coleman
Aide: Patricia Coleman
Aide: Patrick Coleman

Professor  Coleman had family on the supernatural council. I googled and was able to track down five members that were related to him. I do hope this letter falls into the right hands. My name is Jocelyn Sommers, Werewolf. I am a sophomore at the Supernatural University, where Professor Ulysses Coleman teaches.

I was a student of Professor Coleman's last semester. I was supposed to be in his class again this semester but withdrew because of the actions I am about to take. I knew this could cause a possible conflict of interest. I wrote Professor Coleman a couple of weeks back, and he did not personally reply, but I figured when my fairy classmates showed up, that was his reply of passing on what I shared.

If you research my name in your database, I am sure it will come up because I filed a formal inquiry with the  Lycan Enforcers yesterday. I refused to hand it over to the werewolf enforcers. I am going to be telling my story, and it will include drama, rape, deception, rejection, and possibly a future murder. (Mainly my own if others discover I am doing this against my kind. I know what I will do will be treasonous against my kind, but I must do what is best to protect my pups.)

I am sure your first thought will be this is a crazy she-wolf. Still, once you read the story, you will see I am not crazy but am a furious she-wolf getting ready to take down barbaric ancient rulings that could bring a few packs down on me, which is why I am not contacting my species because I don't want it swept under the bridge and forgotten. I am a shunned wolf who is determined to fight back. This will hopefully stop any future incidents like this from happening again. This is why I am looking for supernatural council backing.

Three months ago, I was given an assignment in Professor Coleman's communication class. We were to write a paper using at least three resources on someone answering the question, WHO IS THE MOST MISUNDERSTOOD, AND WHY. I wrote and turned in my paper. I decided to write this essay about myself.

This essay was chosen as one of the top four in the class. Then was used in a Senior Class Debate Team Challenge. This paper was about the roles of she-wolves. I wrote about my dreams of being a warrior trainer for all school-age pups and not just males. Plus, teaching female wolves how to protect themselves.

This led to disharmony among some werewolves there. I was attacked and raped by four high-ranking wolves because of it. If it had been four gamma wolves and possibly even delta rank wolves, I could have taken my attackers down, but when you add multiple Beta and Alpha strengths, I did not have a chance on the day I was attacked.

This debate, as I stated above not popular with the males of my species. My alpha himself called me to come home to discuss it. I was heading home after my last class on Friday when I was attacked by what I thought were rogue wolves at first and knocked out.