Chapter 31 (revised 06/15/2023)

Week 22

The following day, Jocelyn and her security were walking to their seats. She was stopped by many people who said comments like, "Thank you for being brave enough to stop them."  "Your bravery has helped my sister."   "We look forward to you being our alpha." "We did not know."  "We were ashamed to be part of that pack."   "We were too scared to speak out."

When she got to her seat, she saw they were still chained to those portable walls. Someone had put adult diapers over their private areas. She looked around and noticed the area must have been cleaned up because no blood was there.

The judge came out, and it immediately got quiet. "Today, we start phase two. We gave you a day to heal using your wolf. I call Councilwoman High Priestess Celesta Haddock forward. She walked into the middle of the coliseum. She had a purple cape on. She wore a bohemian skirt and top. Her hair was long and grey. She was only 5 feet tall and had bright green eyes.  "Priestess Celesta is the highest-ranking witch who sits on the council. Anytime we have had to have powers taken away from someone, she is whom we call. Thank you for coming today. It has been many years since we had to do this, and I hope it will be the last time."

She nodded her head at him. "As long as there is free will and you have those who decide corruption is the way to go, this will happen." She looks out into the crowd, and her eyes fall upon Jocelyn. "My child, please come here."

Jocelyn stands up and walks down to stand by Celesta. "Priestess." She does a little curtsy to her. "I am sorry if being disrespectful for not doing a full curtsy, but with these pups, I cannot go any lower."

"It is ok, my child. Please call upon six people to stand by you. "

"I first will call upon Alpha Solomon," Jocelyn replies.

"Solomon, please stand before Terrance," Celesta says. You see Solomon stand and go stand in front of Terrance."

"Alpha Goliath,"

"Goliath, go stand in front of Mitchell," and he does.

"Luna Tianna"

"Tianna goes stand in front of Kyle," and she does.

"Alpha Bruno,"

"Bruno go stand in front of Siam."

"Beta Samson"

"Samson will stand in front of Styles."

Beta Frank.

"Frank, be thankful she is forgiving. However, you won't have her as a mate. She is destined now for another. However, in ten years, you will get a second chance, but you will know her for several years and not be able to claim her. Please go stand in front of Peter," and he does.

"The last person I call upon is Luna Victoria."

You see her stand up. She has the Lycan guards helping Jocelyn escort her to stand before her ex-mate. She is still a little unsteady from yesterday.

Priestess Celesta says, "I have heard you met three Lycan, and I would like Hutton, Scott, and Zander to come forward and stand by Jocelyn. You three will be her base. You will sit on the ground and form a circle around her and hold hands. Your hands will not let go until I command your release." She says to them.

She looks at Jocelyn, "Hutton is the strongest of these three. You will sit on the ground and lean your back into his chest. Then place your hands between where Hutton's hands join his friends."

Once these four are joined together. She starts to chant. You see the seven wolves chained to the wall age. She stops chanting and smiles. "I have aged them all to the age they would look without their wolves. I am now going to strip them of their powers. I need Jocelyn's friends to lay their hands on your assigned person. I need you, Lycan guard, to lay your hands upon Luna Victoria. You will be her extra support." She then starts to chant. We all can hear the prisoner's whimper.

She stops chanting after an hour. "Their wolves have all been sent to the moon goddess. She will decide if their lives end or if their wolves get reincarnated to another. These seven right now are the anchors for the prisoner's power." She looks at Jocelyn's friends. I now need you to kneel next to Jocelyn's circle. Place your hands on the Lycan's shoulders, but do not touch Jocelyn. They walked over and did as instruct. You three guards place your hands on Luna Victoria. I want to ask for other wolf volunteers. I would like three to touch and give anchor support to the others."  You see several wolves stand and move forward to provide support.

"Last, those who are witches are asked to form now a ring circle around the wolf circle and me. Plus, I need witches to connect the circuit. I will start to chant and need you to join in the chant with me. You will repeat it until I call out, stop. The chant Is 'espa delta quinoa dons a."

The witches start to head to their assigned position. The priestess walks to each of the wolves who are chained. She touches their chest and says, "Redon cogdra eatsta deagra coggona deitzs." Each time she touches their chest her hand that touches them glows and a beam of light shoots from Celesta's other hand. It hits Hutton's forehead and circles around his friends and into Jocelyn.

"Jocelyn's pups now can accept their powers. Their future pups will pass their powers onto the next generation. Chained people will no longer have their ranking strength once we are done. However, they still have their strength of less than an omega."

She goes back and enters the smaller circle.  She stands in front of Jocelyn. She starts chanting, 'espa tidelta quinya dons a.' The other witches start to join the chant. This chanting went on for over four hours. They kept repeating it until they circle around Jocelyn was no longer glowing.  Then the priestess called out stop. The chanting stops.

Everyone slowly, over the next 30 minutes, gradually left the circle. Others assisted them since they were all tired. Scott and Zander were holding Hutton and Jocelyn. Jocelyn was sound asleep, and Hutton looked like he could pass out at any time but was fighting it since he was holding Jocelyn.

Celesta said, "She will sleep for two to three days. Release her hands. Please take her back home, Georgette and Landen." They picked her up and left the coliseum. Now Hutton, I know you're tired, but go stand in front of Xavier." 

Hutton looks at his two friends, "Please go with Jocelyn." They and her security detail follow Landen and Georgette, who take Jocelyn back to her house, where they put her to bed.

Meanwhile, Celesta says, "Go stand and face, Xavier. Grab his hands and look at his face. When I start to chant, they all will automatically make eye contact. Then their Elder powers will pass into you.  They will break eye contact once they are down to human strength."

"I need two security Lycan at each location. They will feel overwhelmed and fight, losing their elder strength. This will cause them to pass out when this strength is taken from them. They will sleep for two to three days. When they all wake up, they will feel like they have no strength."  They bring extra security. Celesta starts to chant, "goesta teagro blu tedeadium explosucal tundras." She repeats it and the crowd that did not leave starts to join in her chant. You see bright blue lights shoot from those that are chained to the other. The chanting goes on for 8-1/2 minutes when the last head falls to the side. They were kicking and trying to break their chains as they were being restrained.

Security helped move the prisoners onto gurneys and take them to the Lycan prison hospital to be monitored. The judge calls out, "in four days we will reconvene for them to run the gauntlet." 

"Take Hutton who is still standing but stumbling to Jocelyn's house."