Chapter 11(revised 6/8/2023)

Five weeks pregnant

I have lived in my sizeable new house for a week. I still am being shunned by my pack. My brother, Lander, has snuck over here to see me. He informed me that his mate, Jillian, is also expecting.

I walked through the house and showed him my new home. "I currently am only using the first floor. This will be the dining room. If Mom or Dad ever decide to stop shunning me, I want to ask them for Grammy's old dining room set."

Lander says, "I will get it and bring it here. She wanted you to have it."

"I don't want to get you in trouble with Solomon," I reply.

"I am here already. If Alpha Solomon finds out, it will just mean extra duties."

"He might kick you out of the pack for defying him."

"Well, I have a sister with a large house. We will request to join her." He laughs and says, "Now show me the rest of the house." He wraps his arms around me in a hug. I then show him the kitchen, laundry room, kitchen nook, great room, master suite, and office. "I plan to keep the pups down here in the mini cribs in my room until they are old enough to have their room. Then will move them upstairs." We walk upstairs. Here we have four bedrooms. There are Jack and Jill bathrooms between the two of them. Then this middle part will be a playroom. Right now, I have Georgette and Tianna living here."

"Who are Georgette and Tianna?"

"They are fairies that I befriended at school. Georgette is a healer, and she will also be my midwife. Then Tianna is Alpha Goliath's mate. Though she rarely is here."

Solomon still has Zane come over to help patrol my house. Alpha Goliath has Beta Samson also patrol the house. Starting next week, Alpha Bruno's beta is supposed to join. He was their pack's best tracker, so they sent him to investigate all who are on the list of potential suspects."

He growled, "How are you handling all that has happened?"

"I keep busy with schoolwork. Even though I fought it, I am glad Alpha Goliath made me seek counseling. Marilyn and Cassandra are helping me deal with the rape."

Once again, my brother growls, "I feel I failed you as a brother. Big brothers are supposed to take care and watch over their little sisters."

I look at him and see his eyes are glassy, "you are a wonderful brother. You are keeping an eye on me now. You cannot always be with me, and I know you will be a wonderful uncle to my pups and a wonderful dad to yours." I then wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into a hug, and he slowly wraps his arms around me. We stay like that for several minutes.

He steps back and kisses my forehead. "I better return to the pack before others realize I am not there. I will arrange for the dining room set. Send out a family text requesting it. This way, we can get it here with Alpha Solomon's approval." Then he turns and walks out the door.

While I have tears running down my face, his surprise visit made me miss my family more. I picked up the new phone that Goliath got me. I take photos of the house and request the dining set. I turned and walked to my computer to do my schoolwork. Even though I am not shunned, I still decide to continue the online courses.