Chapter 15 (revised 06/09/2023)

After I sent that email, I called Lander. He answered, "Hello?"

"It's me. Just letting you know I am going to the supernatural council and not the werewolf council to do away with that barbaric ancient law. Plus a few other laws."

"You know this will cause more conflicts within the werewolf community. Though, I will give you my support."

"Also wanted to let you know got an ultrasound, and your nieces and nephews are Charles, Guinevere, Elizabeth, and Davis. I just messaged you the photo."

Lander replied, "You're naming them after the grandparents." He paused and said, "Wait, that was four names."

"Yes, I am having quadruplets. I will send you a copy of the letter to the fairy supernatural council. I asked them to sponsor me since I need a sponsor and don't think our werewolf council will support me. Just tell everyone I love them and forgive them. I am going to call back and leave a message. Share this with the family. This way, you don't get in trouble for talking to me. Delete this call from your history. But I will tell you I will win this fight because it is for my pups, and Solomon won't like it."

Then I hung up and copied and pasted the message into an email and sent it to him. I included an ultrasound photo since I mentioned deleting my contacting him.  Then called back and left a voicemail. "Just called to say I do love and forgive you. I hope you can do the same with me when I take my fight to the supernatural council. I am not going to have my pups killed. I found out there are four, and their names are Charles, Guinevere, Elizabeth, and Davis. I named that after wolves who had integrity and would have spoken up for the family."

I called Tiana, "Can you get Tundra, Quinn, Winn, and Georgette here to my house? I need my house moved right away. I just contacted the Colemans to represent me to the Supernatural Committee and will now forward the email to the three alphas plus the werewolves on the supernatural committee."

Tianna asked, where do you want your house moved. "Either to Coleman's property or the Lycan's property."

"Whom do you think will be the better fit?"

"We will send you to semi-retired Zephyr. Many Coleman families surround his house. Besides, he is my great-uncle on mom's side. Let me call for backup, and we will be there within half an hour. Could you not send the emails until I arrive? Bye."

She was at the house within 20 minutes. The others were all here within 25 minutes. When they got there, I hit send. The house was moved just as we heard the bellow of Alpha Goliath's wolf's yell, "JOCELYN!!!"

I then, with their help, walked outside. I had Zane and Beta Samson walk outside behind me, "what the hell did you do now?" Samson yelled. "Alpha Goliath is furious." While Zane yelled, "Where in the hell did you move us to? We are supposed to live in a home. We are not in a mobile home."

Just then, Zephyr flew up to the house. "Welcome to the neighborhood."

Tianna flew over and hugged her uncle, "Uncle Zephyr, I would like for you to meet my friend, Jocelyn, I was telling you about. Plus, her two guards, Beta Zane and Beta Samson. Then her healer and midwife are Georgette. Plus, fellow protectors, Quinn, Winn, and Tundra."

"Hello. You know you have caused quite a stir, young lady. The Werewolf councilman is yelling about you taking this out of their jurisdiction. Alphas have called and demanded your return."

"I did not mean to cause you trouble."

He laughed, "I haven't had this much fun in a long time. I did call in favor of Lycan Cyprus. You are listed as being sequestered here until you get called to trial. Since I am your official sponsor, I am now your official guardian. There is one thing they will ask you to do. Since you're only a couple of months along and they cannot get DNA until you're 15 weeks along. Are you going to be able to scent the smells to identify who attacked you?"