Chapter 21 (revise 06/10/2023)

Week 18

The bailiff then looked around. He went into the hallway. He saw Beta Frank leaning against the wall and the three alphas walking away. The bailiff called, "Beta Frank Falcon from Cayenne Mountain Pack your turn to testify. I need you to please step forward to the witness stand."

Beta Frank sighed and walked into the courtroom. He went to the assigned chair for witnesses. The bailiff swore him in.

Lycan Cerebus said after being sworn in, "I would like for you first to state how you are related to Jocelyn."

Frank growled, "She was my mate."

Cerebus replied, "Why do you state was and not is?"

"I met her after the rape," he replied. "I admit I was stupid enough to reject her.

"How did you hear about her?"

"My alpha, Alpha Bruno, was requested to help do a joint operation of helping to protect Jocelyn. Since I was the best tracker between the three packs, Alpha Bruno sent me to where Jocelyn was held captive. I started tracking various paw prints from the area. I had gone to a werewolf pub in the noman land. While there, six of the seven people sitting over there," he points to the ones on trial, "along with two others who are not there. "He pointed to two others watching the trial. "I started a live feed on a fake account with no friends. They were all openly talking about what they did to the Sommers girl. They even talked about how much she responded to it. She had multiple organisms. They mentioned they took her so often that they even brought her heat. Though it was determined one of the drugs they gave her induced her heat. Alpha Xavier then decided since in heat; she did not need handcuffs. They said he took her many times, and she went wild then. She wanted them then and did not try to escape. Alpha Xavier claimed he had them all take turns taking her in both forms. He was giving them condoms to use then. When they could not keep going, he chased them out. They said he took her multiple times, too, in both forms. They were bragging about what they did. They kept drinking, and they never noticed me watching or videotaping them. When they stumbled out, I followed them to Crimson Blood Territory. I even talked to some of their patrols. I told them their group was pretty drunk, and I followed to ensure they stayed out of trouble."

He stopped talking, "I will admit I was angry from their talks. I then went to Lycan territory. I arranged for formal charges to be brought up against nine different wolves they talked about, but I do not see two of the wolves standing trial. I do regret my angry exchange and rejecting my mate. When I am no longer needed here, I will track down the two not standing before the judge. I want to make sure they don't leave.

Lawyer Varnish stood up, "You admit you videotaped them without their knowledge?"

"Yes."

"Your honor, I request this video not be allowed into testimony because it was videotaped without consent."

Lycan Cerebus said, "On what grounds? We have to prove the authenticity of this video. Beta Falcon has testified. We have two more witnesses and issued a subpoena to the bar. We have videotape from those subpoenas, which has different angles that will prove the authenticity of this video. Plus, have three hostile witnesses that can prove this video he took is authentic before it is even shown to the jury as evidence."

He then looked at Beta Frank, "The two people I think you are talking about were sequestered away. This way, their testimony isn't compromised. Based on the testimony, they did not physically rape her."