Epilogue (revised 06/19/2023)

Jocelyn stands proud beside her mate, Lycan Graham Hutton, as they prepare to hand over the pack to her oldest pups- Charles, Elizabeth, Guinevere, Davis, and Zane. The dogs had gotten their bachelor's degrees and underwent senior leadership training. There were all 22 years. She watches her twin 12-year-old boys- Scott and Zander (who were named after Hutton's friends), running around and her triplet girls- Celeste,  Victoria, Olivia (who were named after Hutton's grandparents and then this former pack's Luna), who is 8.  She is proud of what has been accomplished during her reign as alpha.

Now that she is getting ready to retire as Elder, she plans to help more at the counseling center she helped establish about 20 years ago

Now that she is getting ready to retire as Elder, she plans to help more at the counseling center she helped establish about 20 years ago.  She reigned as alpha for 22 years.  Her mate wrapped his arms around her and said, "You have done well. You made changes. This pack has grown to almost 1500 active members, and this doesn't count the 3000 nonpack members we sponsor and the 600 at the counseling center. And many have gotten help to even return to their packs. This would never have happened if you had not fought for the changes.

He then leaned over and kissed his mate.