Chapter 36 (revised 06/19/2023)

24 weeks

Jocelyn heads to the Supernatural Council again.

She thinks about this past week. The day after the party, the training begins.  They have worked hard, sparing and learning better techniques for offense and defense.  They eat breakfast at their homes. Then at lunch, she had a meal delivered. We continue training.  The Omegas would leave after lunch and make a packed supper.  We eat supper together as a pack.  Then everyone cleans up their dishes.

Lander has been busy getting everyone signed up for their house choice.  Zephyr helped Jocelyn arrange for the gnomes to build the houses. The first few days, there was a conflict because gnomes work at night and sleep during the day.  But once they got used to it. Plus, the gnomes handed out earplugs to help mute the sound. It helped mute the construction sound. It surprised me how quickly they built them.  The first ones to move in were four of the Omegas family. Their homes had been in the worst shape. As soon as they were forced out of these old homes or rooms, they would be demolished.

She did have to deal with some bullies and held a second pack meeting where she addressed the bullies' issues.  "Earlier today, I reprimanded some Guardians and Gammas for bullying.  They were told it would not be tolerated.  Then half an hour after the warning, I  caught the youth bullying. That is when I decided to implement a bullying policy. Anyone caught bullying, no matter the rank, will be collared. This collar will put your wolf asleep. You will lose your shifting capacity and strength. You will become a human. Depending on the severity of the bullying will determine the length of time.  Plus, you will be put on community service at the new counseling building for at least 50 hours. If I notice you are one who repeatedly bullies, then you will also be put into counseling."

Jocelyn looks at the pack. "I know you learned from your previous alpha that this behavior was ok. Ex-Alpha Xavier allowed this. This behavior was also supported by his godfather, who was on the supernatural committee, Xavier. However, I am now telling you it isn't ok. I am now going to share what the new ranking order will be.

You might wonder how Beta and Delta work when my pups age. Currently, none of the Beta and Deltas have pups, but when they do, their pups will still maintain their ranks.

Senior Beta Davison and their mate Caroline will be in charge of training Elizabeth and Guinevere
(They have been informed they cannot have pups, and if the moon goddess blesses them, their dog will still maintain Beta rank, and we will adjust how it will work.
Beta Davidson will step in when Hutton and I are called away on business and assist me in all areas.

Junior Beta Thomas Branson and mate
They will be in charge of the rouge amnesty village I plan to start. I have learned by talking to pack members that many ran because of the barbaric rules and became rouge. Right now, Beta Thomas is searching for them. They will be given a choice to return to their family as pack members or live in the village under amnesty; as the ranking Beta, his job will be to train my beta pups to replace him when he decides to retire. 

Junior Beta Allison Darrin Johnson and their mate Samantha will be in charge of helping with office work and be judged for minor infractions. Will escalate up to me if seamed major crime. The Lycan King Alpha Easton Hutton agreed to send an enforcer trainer to train them in this legal area.

Delta Rank is more tricky. I chose three triplet fraternal sisters and their mates. I had a meeting with them because, skill-wise, they were equal. It was determined since the girls were raised by the rank of birth, we would keep them like that.

Deltas' primary jobs are two-fold. One, they are in charge of training and that schedule. Then their second part is to protect the pups if an attack happens or they are off pack-land.