Chapter 6 (revised 06/07/2023

I looked around my bedroom. I picked up a couple of items I saw that were missed when the room was packed up and placed in a box. I start to walk out of my room with the box in my hands. My oldest brother is standing in the hallway. He takes the box from me. He whispers, "I still love you and will miss you. I know this is tearing up Mom and Dad. But Dad says until he tracks down who did this to you, he will not disobey the alpha. Mom told Dad that you would not be forced to mate with the father of your pup. She will kill him before that happens. Dad was shocked. She said Jocelyn deserves to find her true mate like she did." He leans over and kisses my cheek. Then out loud says, "Let me take that box. I will place it with your other items that the omegas will take over soon. Now come on, Beta Zane is waiting for you." I follow him downstairs. I noticed no one was in the living room when I came down with him.

Beta Zane says, "They went for a run. They are hurting and did not want to see you escorted out. Go give the Omegas that box," he said to my brother. "They were gathering the items that were already packed up." My brother turns and walks out of the house. I see him hand my box to the omega. Then he shifts into his wolf. Clothes are shredded, and howls in pain. I hear my parents reply, and he takes off, running toward them.

I see the omegas take off with my items. I look around the living room. I see new picture frames with some of my favorite family photos. I knew this was my family's way of saying they still considered me part of the family even if they disagreed with my actions. I picked up those frames and placed them in the reusable shopping bag beside it. I carried that bag to the door and headed outside without looking back. Beta Zane shuts the house door. He then grabs the bag to carry it himself.

He walks outside and says, "Let us get lunch from the dining hall before we get your ultrasound done." We walk inside and sit at the corner table, away from others still there. We eat lunch.

He takes me to get the ultrasound, and I discover I am having triplets. The doctor doesn't say anything. He prints up the photo and hands it to me. I look at him and ask, "Can you please make a copy for my parents and the alpha? Then send it to them." He nods his head yes."

Beta Zane walks me to my new living quarters while still carrying my bag of photos. On our way there, we saw about a dozen wolves pass us. I look up at them, and they refuse to look at me. Beta Zane says, "The Alpha has already said that you are to be shunned. He has closed your linking ability to everyone else in the pack. You can link only him and me. This way, if you need help, you can call for help. He has stated you know what you need to do."

I growl, "he and you can only hear me?"

"Yes." Then he stops and looks at me, "Don't do it."

I looked him in the eye and pulled out the ultrasound. I look at the ultrasound and say through my link to them, "You guys informed me no evidence was left behind. That the place you found me was bleached. There was no DNA fluid in me, it seemed I was douched, and not even a hair was left behind. Well, I asked the doctor today, and he said when I am 15 out of 30 weeks along, he could get DNA from the pups.

He measured the pups. He said that based on size and power emitting off Pup A- which is a boy- this father was an Alpha. His name will be Charles, named after my dad's father.

Pup B- which is also a boy- this one's father is a Delta. This pup will be named after my mom's father, Davis.

Baby C- which is a girl- this one's father is a Beta. She will be named after my Grammy, Guinevere.

You have been looking in the wrong area. If Doc is correct, that means these pups came from a pack and not rogues. Solomon, if these pups are firstborn, they will have the top three spots in whatever pack did this to me when they come of age.