Voulez-Vous

"A sense of expectation hangin' in the air"

*          *          *

   "Here's to the future Mrs. Reid!" Aurora exclaimed, holding up her glass of champagne.

   The women cheered as Bella grinned, Aurora shoving a crown on her head and wrapping a bright pink boa around her shoulders. Penelope and JJ laughed in a corner, glitter decorating their hair and clothes as they slung bright purple boas over their shoulders.

   "Rory, remember, I'm keeping my last name," Bella chuckled. 

   "You are?" Gianna asked. 

   Bella nodded, "My last name means a lot to me, I want to keep it. It's a big part of my identity and who I am as a person. I'm still going to be married to Spencer, that's all that matters."

   "Good for you," Hyacinth smiled, biting into a penis shaped candy.

   Aurora chuckled, happy to be able to get away with adding at least one penis shaped food to the party. Bella had to basically beg her not to hire a stripper, disappointing Aurora immensely. The party was being held in blue house, Spencer and Bella moving into it weeks prior.

   There was still some work to be done, some rooms to be painted, and more furniture to be bought and moved in. But already, this quaint little house felt like home. The second Bella stepped inside, she felt like she was at home and belonged. It was even prettier than she imagined it would be.

   "Is it true that Hotch is walking you down the isle?" JJ asked, snacking on a bowl of pretzels.

   "Yes," Bella smiled. "He's honestly the closest thing I have to a dad. He's one of my closest friends. It means a lot that he's doing it."

   Aurora squealed, "That's so cute! Aaron Hotchner...he's very handsome."

   The women raised their eyebrows and chuckled as Aurora's jaw dropped, the young woman scoffing. 

   "Come on," she continued. "I can't be the ONLY one who thinks this!"

   "He's definitely very nice to look at," Phoebe admitted. 

   "He's hot, everyone just admit that he's hot," Hyacinth said. "Just come on, he looks incredibly hot in a tie."

   "You should see him when he uses a gun," JJ mumbled, earning a gasp from Penelope and Bella. 

   The women laughed as they indulged on their champagne and treats. Aurora scurried off and came back with a tray of cupcakes and more alcohol. She set down a couple of movies with a smile. 

   "Tonight we are honoring Bella's idea of a night in," Aurora said. "As her incredible maid of honor, I have picked out all of her favorite movies for us to watch. There will be a lot of laughing and crying tonight."