Make You Feel My Love

"I could hold you for a million years"

*          *          *

2 MONTHS LATER

   The flowers in Bella and Spencer's garden began to bloom, Bella tending to them every single day. The weather was getting nicer day by day, the sun shining. Every morning Bella would draw back the curtains, letting the sunshine in. 

   The stay in the mental hospital helped Bella and Spencer tremendously. They felt themselves healing day by day. They could feel their hearts repairing. They began to smile more often, finding joy in life again.

   It was a big shock to Bella to find out than Erin Strauss was murdered, killed by someone who was watching the team. It was more to deal with, but Bella and Spencer found a way to cope. It seemed like the loss was never ending. 

   Bella watered her red peonies outside, adjusting her sunhat. She breathed in the sweet smell, a grin spreading across her face. She absorbed the warm sun, feeling everything inside of her healing and getting stronger. She felt healthier, finally gaining more weight and sleeping more. 

   On the second floor of the house, Spencer slowly opened the door to the nursery. He stepped inside for the first time in months, taking a look around the room. He studied the yellow walls and wooden furniture. Stuffed animals decorated the shelves on the walls. 

   He looked around at the small art decorations on the walls, paintings of rabbits and giraffes. He grinned and traced his fingers over it. He looked at the boxes of diapers and baby wipes, baby powder next to the changing table.

   Walking over to the window, Spencer pulled back the curtains and allowed the sunlight to stream in. He opened the window, a cool breeze drafting in. He smiled and turned back to look at the nursery. 

   "I love you, Gideon," Spencer whispered. "I love you, baby."

   He hoped that somewhere his son would be able to hear him. He began to take picture frames off the walls, packing them all back in a box. He put away the diapers and other baby products, packing them away. He took down other decorations, packing them away.

   Though it hurt, it was time to move on. It was time to completely heal from this. 

   With time came healing. And that was exactly what was happening. 

*          *          *

   "I look like a giant marshmallow in this," Aurora complained, looking at the wedding dress she was trying on.

   Bella wrinkled her nose at the sight of the giant, puffy sleeves and large skirt. Aurora huffed, the dress starting to itch her.

   "What do you have in mind?" Bella asked. "What's your dream dress?"