I'm Kissing You

"Touch me deep"

"Touch me deep"

*          *          *

   "YOU'RE WHAT?" Aurora exclaimed.

   "Yup," Bella nodded.

   "SHUT UP!"

   "Uh huh."

   "NO WAY!"

   "Yeah."

   Aurora let out a loud gasp before wrapping her arms around Bella, squeezing her and jumping up and down. She continued to laugh and cheer, her entire body consumed with feelings of cheerfulness and joy. 

   "I'M SO HAPPY!" Aurora yelled. "I'M SO EXCITED! AHHHH! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!" 

   "You're...crushing...me," Bella struggled to breathe, patting Aurora on the back.

   "Oh! Sorry, sorry! Sorry, baby!" she reached down and put her hand over Bella's stomach. "Oh my god, Bells. You're pregnant! You're actually pregnant! You're sure you're pregnant, right?"

   Bella nodded before pulling out a pregnancy test and handing it over to Aurora. The young woman gasped and stared at it, overwhelmed with emotions. 

   "I took three at work," Bella said. "I still wasn't sure so I ended up taking 5 more...they were all positive too."

   "Oh my god," Aurora cried, covering her mouth with her hand. "You're having a baby, Bella! You're having a baby! A tiny, crying, chubby cheeked, drooling baby! AHHHH!"

   She gathered Bella in another hug, Bella laughing and hugging her younger sister back tightly. It felt like just yesterday they were kids, running around in their backyard and climbing trees. Now Bella was pregnant, expecting her own child that she would watch run around the yard and climb trees. 

   "How did Spencer react?" Aurora asked, pulling away from the hug. "Did he cry? Scream? Pass out?"

   "Uh...none of the above," Bella answered, her voice quiet.

   Aurora furrowed her eyebrows, "Really?"

   "I...haven't exactly told him yet."

   "BELLA! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVEN'T TOLD HIM YET?" 

   Bella shook her head, "I've just been nervous! Terrified actually. How do I tell him? How do I tell him that he's going to be a father? How do I tell him that he's going to have to take time off of work because I have a human inside of me? How do I tell him that he's going to have to learn how to change a diaper?"

   "You just...tell him!"

   "Noooo. It has to be special. This is our first child, I think I'm supposed to get him like a t-shirt or something."

   Aurora pursed her lips before widening her eyes, "I know! You can destroy all of your birth control and his condoms, then when he asks why you did it you can be like...there's a fetus inside of me already! Surprise!"