My Kind Of Woman

"As long as you're next to me"

*          *          *

   Bella woke up with a light smile on her face. Spencer lay asleep, his head resting on her chest and his hand resting over her stomach. He fell asleep listening to her gentle heartbeat, his fingers tracing over her growing stomach. 

   She planted a kiss on the top of his head as he squirmed, slowly starting to wake up. He lifted his head, glancing up at her and gave her a crooked grin. Bella smiled and leaned in, planting a a soft kiss on his lips.

   "Good morning," she whispered. 

   "Good morning," he said back, his hand still placed over her stomach. He looked down at her stomach and smiled, planting a kiss on it. "Good morning to you too." 

   Bella smiled and wrapped Spencer in her arms, holding him tightly. He smelled like warm vanilla and new books, a scent that always lingered on him no matter what. His skin was soft as she kissed it, tickling his skin and earning a laugh from him.

   "You're in a good mood," he smiled, kissing her back. 

   "Of course I am," Bella said softly, kissing his neck. "Life is perfect, life is great. I have everything I could've ever dreamed of." 

   "I know," Spencer smiled, his hands tracing over her waist. "You've given me the entire world, love. Thank you."

   "We gave each other the world," Bella said, running her fingers through his hair. She kissed him again as his lips traveled down, kissing her jawline and sucking on her neck. His large hands traced over her curves and down her legs. She grinned and closed her eyes, "You feel good."

   "Yeah?" Spencer grinned, raising his eyebrows. His hand continued to travel down her body before stopped him, pulling it away. He stopped kissing her, "I'm sorry." 

   Bella chuckled, "No, I want to continue. But in the shower."

   She threw the blankets off of her body before making her way over to the bathroom, flipping on the lights and turning on the hot water. Spencer looked up at the ceiling and grinned, tossing the blankets aside as well and making his way into the bathroom. 

   He shrugged off his shirt and boxers, stepping into the shower with Bella. He was barely fully inside before Bella grabbed him, pressing her lips against his hungrily. The water was warm, beating down on their skin and gliding across their lips. 

   Spencer kissed down her jawline and her neck, leaving small marks. He nibbled on her earlobe before kissing her again, feeling her bite his bottom lip. He let out a small groan into her mouth, running his fingers through her long, wet hair. 

   "Well, this is a perk," Bella breathed between kisses. "We don't have to worry about protection."

   "That's true," Spencer grinned, kissing down her body and over her breasts.