I Hear A Symphony

"You are my beautiful, by far"

* * *

Bella popped a cherry into her mouth as she looked up at the The Eiffel Tower. She felt good to be back here. The last time she was in France was when she was 16 and studying there for the summer. She wanted to perfect her French and meet new people. It was one of the best experiences of her entire life.

It felt even more special now that she was here with Spencer, celebrating their honeymoon. It was still crazy to both of them how they were finally husband and wife. It didn't feel real. Sometimes Bella felt as if she was dreaming.

They looked up at the glowing tower, people around them speaking French and indulging on wines and cheeses. It was warm out, warm enough to wear a light cardigan and feel perfectly comfortable.

"Isn't it beautiful here?" Bella asked, looking up at the night sky with a warm grin.

"Incredibly," Spencer grinned, eating a cherry as well. "Are you glad we chose this over Disney World?"

Bella chuckled, "I don't know. I like the idea of spending all day eating Mickey Mouse waffles and getting sick on roller coasters."

With a laugh, Spencer wrapped his arm around Bella's shoulders and pulled her in. He kissed the top of her head before burying his face into her neck.

"I have something for you," he whispered.

Bella pulled away, "You have something for me? Spence, I didn't know we were bringing gifts."

"It's nothing, really," Spencer said, opening up his satchel and pulling out a small white box with a pink bow around it. He smiled and handed it to Bella. "Open it."

Sliding the bow off, Bella opened up the box and gasped once seeing what was inside. It was a beautiful gold locket, a peony engraved on it. She opened it up, a wedding photo of her and Spencer inside.

"Oh, Spence," Bella gasped, wrapping her arms around her husband. "Thank you so much."

"Of course," Spencer smiled. "I have the book Emma and now you have a locket. These are things we can always carry around, reminding us that no matter what...we will never be separated. We are always there for each other, even if we are miles apart."

Bella's bottom lip trembled before she leaned in, kissing Spencer as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She couldn't believe how lucky she got. Spencer was her entire heart, she felt as if she could burst from the amount of love she felt for him.

"I love you," Bella mumbled against Spencer's skin.

Spencer grinned and wrapped his arms around Bella tighter, "I love you too, sweetheart."

* * *

"Maybe we should move here," Bella said, letting her hair out of a bun and letting it spill onto her shoulders.