Chapter 33- Break

Chapter 33

Break

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic, and Ideas

.:+:.

"You'll need to be careful from here on out. It seems a lot of the damage has faded and healed rather well, and quickly so, after what 'Time' did- but you need to be mindful, and watch yourself. The moment anything feels even remotely amiss, you will have to quit what you are doing and come see me as soon as possible. And you will need to take these every day." Porlyusica murmured firmly, handing off a glass jar full of magenta colored pills toward Frea standing in front of her, both of them in the Old Lady's home in the East Forest and mid-afternoon light filtering in through the window.

Frea blinked, her eyes falling to the glass and taking it slowly, scanning the little spherical medicine for a moment and thinking it rather similar in appearance to the medicine Master had to take... Not surprising, she supposed. Since it was the Old Man's heart that called for the medicine, and now her own heart was the cause for these.

She let out a silent sigh before looking back toward Porlyusica, and the Old Woman gave her a rather stern and unyielding stare.

"I do not want to hear you argue about it, or complain- you will take these every day, understood?" Porlyusica huffed lowly, "I will make more and have them ready for you when this bottle runs out. I know how many pills are in there, so don't think you can fool me and skip any doses." She muttered and Frea nodded slightly.

"I understand, I won't skip any days..." She murmured,

... At least not intentionally.

She didn't say that part out loud though, there was no point riling Porlyusica up.

Besides, she had promised to be patient, and let the Old Lady do everything she had to, to make sure she was as healthy as can be again. Though grant you at the time of making that promise there had been no expectation she'd heal as quickly as she had- you know, healed as completely as was possible in literal minutes, and by Time... That entire exchange was still something of a mess, and touchy subject to think about or try and mull through. And Frea had been doing her best to mull through it on her own time, in small bursts as not to get too sucked into it- and kept mulling now about a week passed the entire Adgnei fiasco.

After the night where Time had made it's nearly unthinkable appearance, and set the Guild, herself, and all of Adgnei forward enough to nearly nullify all the damage done- Frea and the Guild (minus Aisha and Chase, who elected to stay and settle the political issues) had come back to Fiore and Magnolia the following morning. With there being little the Guild could help with in terms of repairs, and there being no incentive to stay on the part of Frea's health, they did not linger long. And in reality the Guild- and Frea especially- were more than ready to head home and get as far away from Adgnei as possible.

So they went home, and mostly everything sort of started to get back into something of a rhythm that hadn't been there for awhile now. The Guild had started to ease up a bit on the way they'd all mostly stayed away from taking too many, or any jobs at all after what happened with Mordren- and now there was a sort of steady flow of people in and out, working, living. Nobody was ever gone for very long, but they weren't hovering as much either... Not that Frea herself had been allowed to go on any jobs herself, and she didn't push it- regardless of feeling fine now.

In a way, the entire week had started to feel almost normal, but it wasn't quite so- since she'd spent all of it stuck around Magnolia, assuring everybody she was fine, and constantly going back and forth between Fairy Hills, the Guild Hall, and here to Porlyusica's home.