Chapter 16- Aleuruen

Chapter 16

Aleuruen

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic, and Ideas

.:+:.

"Hmm? Moon?"

Moon jumped, shivers running up her spine and heart racing at the sudden voice behind her just as she closed the door to their room in Fairy Hills, her hands holding a bag filled with clothes and supplies. She nearly dropped all of what she was holding, her body snapping around to see Erza, Mira, Wendy and Carla not a few feet down from the door.

Carla floated forward, her eyes narrowing as Moon bristled. "Where are you headed so early?" She asked, Moon sweatdropped.

"Oh, hey. I was just getting a few things for Frea.." Moon replied, Carla quirked a brow.

".... Aren't you headed in the wrong direction then?" Carla asked evenly, Moon shook her head.

"... No, Frea's not here, actually." Moon replied,

"Did she already head to the Guild Hall?" Erza asked in surprise,

"It seems a bit early, I can imagine how tired she was after coming home yesterday." Mira murmured, Moon smiled a little nervously.

"... She's not at the Guild either." Moon replied, all four girls blinked in question. "Ah... truth be told, when I went to pick Frea up from the Train Station last night, Laxus went with me. Frea seemed fine when she got off the train, if a little tired. We made it to the road that leads through the forest just fine- but she ended up passing out before we even got halfway here...." They all stiffened, their eyes widening and sweatdropping heavily at the words.

".... I think being out all day was too much on her at once, and her health kind of took a turn for the worse." Moon mumbled, her ears folding slightly. ".... since we were so far away from here, Laxus just took her back to his place so she could rest up."

"Oh no, is she ok?!" Wendy asked instantly, Moon nodded slightly.

"She seemed fine this morning, when she asked me to grab a few things for her." Moon replied, "I was a little worried with how badly she reacted last night, but I do think she just needed some rest." Wendy's eyes glittered uncertainly, "The excitement was just a little much, but she seemed to have gotten over it."

"But what happened? What do you mean she reacted badly?" Wendy pressed, Moon sweatdropped.

"...uh... well..... her temperature dropped pretty low out of nowhere, and she was shaking pretty bad." Moon mumbled, "... she was also pretty out of it, and it kind seemed like her pain got pretty bad for a while....."

"B-but that sounds awful!" Wendy stammered, "T-that sounds really bad! It sounds like she pushed herself too far and she started to get sick, or go into shock, o-or maybe she reopened some wounds, or her heart wasn't holding up, oh n-no..!!"

Moon waved her hands in front of her, shaking her head quickly as she saw Wendy starting to go down a rabbit-hole of awful scenarios in her head. "W-wait! You don't need to freak out so much, I promise! She got pretty bad pretty fast, but she really was fine after we got her into bed and got to calm down, and warm up again....!"

"B-but are you sure..?! I was worried something bad might happen if she spent all day in Era, but you said she didn't even make it halfway here..!?" Wendy kept on, Moon let out a silent sigh. "W-what if she got worse after you left?! What if she pushes herself too hard again?!"