Chapter 20- City of Strange Lights

Chapter 20

City of Strange Lights

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic, and Ideas

.:+:.

".... have you had another Vision, Carla?" Wendy asked softly of her Partner, the white Exceed standing atop one of the tables that Aisha had set up and having been staring at a board with a diagram on it- but not really seeing it. She had been lost in her own head, thoughts and notions and all manner of all the information that Aisha had detailed over the last hour and a half since arriving at the Guild Hall trying to settle in- and having little luck.

It was a common theme among the rest of the Guild, it was a lot to take in, and the situation was worrying- more so once Carla relayed her Vision to the rest of the Guild that hadn't heard it just yet. Worry was settled deeply in all their cores, and anger too- but the concern outweighed the anger now as their rush of rage settled down in the time that passed by.Everyone was clear on what the plan was, though the idea of waiting for news from Aisha in Adgnei was unpleasant as they remained locked up in the Guild Hall (not really locked up, though- Aisha had let Freed take the barrier down from around the Guild Hall).

Now everyone was muttering among themselves and fidgeting as they waited for Aisha and Chase to make an appearance from inside that Chest, they were putting on the clothes meant to help them blend into Adgnei.

"Hmm..?" Carla hummed slowly, her eyes moving toward the little Dragon Slayer as Wendy tilted her head.

"You've been staring at that board a long time." Wendy murmured, Carla sighed and shook her head a little.

"Oh, sorry... no, I haven't. I was just lost in thought." Carla replied softly, "I'm just trying to wrap my head around all of this, and the implications, what might happen..."

"You're worried about Frea." Wendy mumbled, Carla nodded. "I am too... but I think she'll be ok." Carla crossed her paws over her chest,

"I hope so."

"... are you alright?" Lily asked softly, his eyes trailing sideways toward Moon as they floated side by side near the stage. Moon blinked, glancing his way in slight surprise at the question.

"Hmm? Yeah, why?" Moon murmured, his gaze softened slightly.

"I can't imagine the idea of Frea getting captured is pleasant." He told her gently, Moon sweatdropped a little. "I can imagine it's brought up memory of DeathBolt, given the similar situations... even if they are reversed." Moon glanced away with a small breath, "I know you're worried about Frea, Moon. But you do know she'll be alright, yes?" He smiled slightly as she cast him a fleeting look. "Even if she were not an S-Class, or a Wizard Saint- there are few people I know as resilient and resourceful as she is. I am quite sure she is handling herself well, even if she is alone and on unfamiliar ground." His paw landed lightly on her shoulder as he smiled a bit more, and her lips twitched a little in mimicry. "She will be alright, I promise you that."

Moon's tail brushed lightly against Lily's, the two of them twining a little for half a second as Moon nodded, smiling a little more.

"I know." Moon purred softly, "You're very good at reassuring me when I need it most. Thank you, Lily." He nodded,

"Of course."

Solana smirked slightly, a sly little grin spreading across her face as she tapped a finger to her chin and hummed. "So cute~!" She said in a sing-song voice, Loke beside her sweatdropping a little as he blinked at her.