Chapter 29- Heart Breaking

Chapter 29

Heart Breaking

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic, and Ideas

.:+:.

"... I am empty again and the Door is shut... The one person able to open it, rendered useless...!" He snapped lowly, His teeth gritting so hard they threatened to crack. He shook His head hotly, ripping the black Dyann from around His neck and shoulders and tossing it aside angrily. The Thunder Legion's eyes widened, a flash of light catching their eyes as the God-King tossed the Dyann away. Their hearts skipped a beat, for half a second catching sight of a key fastened to a necklace around the God-King's neck, before Drennios turned His back on them and Frea hotly.

"Fine then, I no longer care for this mortal coil! I am done, do as you will!" Drennios snapped, His voice raising and yelling now to someone (or many someone's) that they could not see... But they did feel the air shift, a million unseen things suddenly flooding the room, thrumming with so much energy and power it was palpable. Bixlow went rigid, eyes wide and flashing under his visor- the world around him was suddenly dancing in shadows and terrible things of the most evil nature. Dancing and swirling faster now with the God-King's rage-filled voice, brimming with a power and strength that should not have been possible, and one that was almost choking.

"H-holy shit...!" The Seith Mage stammered breathlessly, Evergreen and Freed wide-eyed and frozen when even they saw the shadows in the room begin to sway and take form. The whole room was getting quickly darker, terrible silhouettes of things crawling over floor and wall and water alike, hisses and whispers igniting on the air and roaring lowly in their ears.

"... W...what is... That...?" Evergreen stammered,

Frea stiffened, her coughing coming to a quick halt as she felt the chill suddenly take over the whole room, the air buzzing and so full of energy and maliciousness it had her heart skipping a beat.

There were hundreds of them

"Let them all burn, tear this city to the ground, take them all!" Drennios yelled to the dancing shadows and the storm of bodiless voices and screams. "Consume every soul in this city- take the whole country! Drag every last one of them into the throes of Hell along with you!"

The God-King whipped around after having walked a few paces, His hand swiping out in Frea's direction. The water in one of the nearest pools suddenly shifted, something springing up from it's depths.

"Take them, and start with her!"

A chain shot forward, wrapping itself around the Collar on Frea's neck, the Energy Dragon Slayer's yelp of surprise cut off in an instant as the chain jerked her backward across the marble floor, and then dragged her down below the waters surface and out of sight.

"Damn them all!"

"FREA!"

They lost sight of her in seconds, the water's surface churned up as Frea was dragged under, and then that same water stilling a few moments after, and the Thunder Legion felt their hearts nearly stop.

They were losing her again

They didn't even give the dancing shadows a second thought, or the whispers all around, or the sudden upsurge in maliciousness on the air- they didn't question it, or the sudden turn, all that was on their minds from that moment forward was Frea.