Chapter 36- Reclaim

Chapter 36

Reclaim

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic, and Ideas

.:+:.

"... You guys went hard on the booze too, huh?"

Frea chuckled slightly as she came to a pause in the doorway of the Guild Hall, hands falling on her hips and casting an amused look around the building and the several people scattered around. Tables and chairs were littered about and among them were the bodies of the Guild- minus all the girls who were mostly still asleep or hungover at Fairy Hills (or looking after Carla who had a very bad headache, in Wendy's case).

Those that were scattered about the Hall were either still passed out or groggy, a few of them wincing a little at the sound of her voice and the light she let in with the front door- hungover and with their heads pounding. Which didn't really surprise her, given the thick wall made up of the smell of booze that hit her immediately upon coming in. Even her asking the question was mostly rhetorical, and she didn't expect she would earn much response, if any, when she said it. In fact she only really earned a few groans in reply to it, and she stifled another chuckle before it rose up her throat and added to the slightly ringing sensation her voice had elicited in many of them.

She'd expected that since the girls had gotten drunk well before she ever made it to Fairy Hills last night, that it was more than likely all the rest of the Guild had gone down the same road. So walking in this morning to find the Guild Hall in disarray and everyone tossed about and mostly on the floor wasn't a surprise, but it was amusing, and nice to see they had gotten a good day in with plenty of fun- the usual of this Guild and it's antics that had been lacking as of late.

Frea walked inside, smiling still to herself as she came to a pause beside Bixlow, dropping down into sitting on the balls of her feet by his head where he was laying on the floor with his Tiki Dolls littered around him, and several empty mugs. The Seith Mage stuck his tongue out a bit as she dropped into view, his visor slightly askew and smiling as she tilted her head at him.

"Heeey~" He hummed quietly, the smell of alcohol on his breath heavy still and causing Frea to hold her own breath against it for a moment. "You're back~! You and the Boss already done~?" He asked lightly and she blinked,

"Well yeah, we got done forever ago. It is the next morning ya know." She hummed and he smiled a little more,

"Oh yeah~? Guess we really got into the partyin' and didn't even notice, hehe~"

"Clearly." She murmured, though she sounded amused all the same and glanced up from him toward everyone else, some of them starting to try and stir with her walking in and the morning light seemed to register finally. Her eyes landed on Master Makarov seated on the bar top and pinching the bridge of his nose before her gaze flitted over Freed behind the bar, the green-haired man slightly sluggish himself but at least on his feet and trying to pick up some of the glasses quietly, while Happy snoozed away on the far end of the bar. Gray and Natsu were hardly visible where they'd collapsed behind chairs and tables, Elfman snoring away in a pile of broken furniture that seemed to have been brought into existence by a brawl (or several).

All she could see of Gajeel was his wild black hair slipping past the railing on the second floor, with a white-tipped black tail nearby, while Wakaba, Macao, Vijeeter, Nab and even Romeo were slumped over on a table with no small amount of cups and liquor bottles between them. Max and Warren were tied up together on the far side of the hall and hanging from one of the wooden pillars, Jet and Droy conked out after seemingly been tossed clean through a table, and Reedus sat quietly in the corner, looking tired as he started on trying to right some of the fallen chairs and generally try to tidy up.