Chapter 17- Farewell?

Chapter 17

Farewell?

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic, and Ideas

.:+:.

Porlyusica had been less than pleased, of course... And of course that is exactly what she'd expected on the matter. Porlyusica had snapped and scolded her several times over for what happened in Era- from using Magic to fighting Serena, to pushing herself far enough to have passed out and in been in such shaky condition as she had been. Moon told her about that part, she had to of course (Frea hardly remembered most of it, to be honest..) And the Old Lady was furious. That, and worried too- same for Master Makarov.

However the news about Serena had already been told to the Old Man, Jura must have mentioned it on the train while she'd been asleep.

Well, for all the scolding and the lecturing- Porlyusica didn't force her to confinement in the Guild after all. To which Frea was completely grateful for, that meant she was allowed home and away from the Guild- and all the prying, curious townspeople of Magnolia.

Following the news article people seemed to have flocked into Magnolia to try and catch sight and word of that all new Wizard Saint in Fairy Tail. The Guild had done what she wanted and kept her identity a secret, but there were so many people gawking and asking- it was a relief to be able to go back to Fairy Hills and avoid all the crowds entirely. It was a week before things calmed down again and Frea stayed away from moving around Magnolia for any lengthy amount of time.

Time drew in on another week and four days after that, her leg healing all the way, her ribs mending and her heart near done away with all damage it had suffered. Enough that she was good to walk on her own, longer and faster- enough her dizziness had faded to none existence and she had started to actually feel almost completely, entirely fine.

Well, fine if you ignore the spare few stitches still pulling across her stomach and the times of absolute, and utter chilly pain that still plagued her now once or twice a day. Maybe every other day, if she was lucky.

But even so, it was all better than anyone could have hoped after all the injuries she'd received. Being even close to being OK was better than what the reality might have been, if not for Wendy, Sherria and Porlyusica. It was better than she had hoped, at any rate.

She'd finally managed to get around to asking Lucy and Cancer about a haircut- though she had earned a few arguments on that end by several people. All girls, all telling her it looked nice longer- but it was too freaking long, it took too much time to deal with and it was driving her crazy. They relented, and she had Cancer cut it back to the length she usually kept it- but a bit longer, just a little. It reached past her shoulders a bit more than the regular shoulder-length it had been for years. Frea didn't mind though, it was much easier to deal with now, even with a few extra inches.

Frea panted, her back falling against the grass and her eyes trailing up toward the slowly tinging orange sky overhead- covered in sweat and heart pounding after a hard day of conditioning. Training and hard work she'd been cleared for and started to do the last few days to try and regain her strength and get back in shape. She wore out faster than she was used to, but she could go longer everyday. And she was just glad to be moving again, working- doing something.

She let out a sigh, a shadow passing over her face as Moon lighted down beside her with a small smile. "You good?" The Exceed asked, Frea nodded.

"Hell yeah.... I haven't felt this good in awhile, hehe..." Frea replied around her panting,