Chapter 25- Fall

Chapter 25

Fall

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic, and Ideas

.:+:.

Orders were being barked out left and right, people running back and forth and rushing, yells and shouts and screams of terror ringing through the halls of Banore from outside- the Lower Warrens a sudden, terrible battle ground.

Spinning vortexes of white light had appeared through the Atrium only half an hour before, Fairy Tail rushing from the depths of the Teleportation Magic. There had been no warning and no time to think, the storm broke out near as soon as the night fell on the city and they had all been told their part to play, and the stars remained blotted out overhead by a mass of pitch black clouds. The earth had started to tremble not long after they arrived, the tremors under their feet interrupting Aisha's quick instructions to the lot of them, and setting everyone in both Fairy Tail and Adgnei on edge.

Chase stiffened, his attention snapping away from the meeting and upward toward the oculus set in the roof. He grimaced, his skin suddenly crawling with a new fervor as an all new surge of Power ignited on the air and rushed out what felt like the whole of Adgnei- ramming into him hard as Vulcan and snatching his breath away. He felt the ground under his feet tremble just as much as the air and the Energy all around suddenly did, everyone could feel it, all the people of Adgnei and Banore and Fairy Tail both... And they needn't be an Energy Mage to feel how terrible dark and off the world seemed to become.

Everything is wrong

"They are beginning." Saige Balthan- that mysterious and utterly enigmatic Wizard Saint that had popped into the picture without warning- he murmured the words lowly, his expression grim and orange eyes cast to the bit of the darkening crimson sky that could be seen from the oculus. He frowned, his orange gaze dropping again and fixing with the glittering purple one of Aisha, the MoonLight Mage's expression hardening slightly as the Saint nodded his head to her.

One, single, solemn nod.

Aisha's attention swept out ahead of her, her hand following suit as she beckoned toward all those assembled, each and every one in the hall suddenly fixed to her with the utmost attention. She commanded it without a word, she needn't ask for it- before them all was that Noble of this country they knew so very little of, she held power they had never known before now, and she held it even among the sheer chaos.

"You all know the plan! Stay together and do not get yourselves separated, follow your designated leader and do as you are told. Keep the Kullui and the Noble Caste busy, keep them occupied, and keep up your guard, no matter what." Her voice rung around the room clear and cold, and they all grimaced, bodies tense and emotions on high- but they kept themselves steady. Steady even as the fire and the fear grew stronger in their hearts, and even against what chill raced through them at seeing their own panic in the MoonLight Mage.

"This is now a war. You slip up, you die."

.:+:.

They were rushing, all of them already having left Banore and started out on the streets, racing toward that Palace and willing themselves to get there in time.

The plan was simple and yet so carefully laid out. Samuel's genius, the tact Adgnei's Thieves Guild, and the provided support of the Twin Cougar's Guild and their Benefactor Mr. Saige Balthan had erected a plan that... well, it had to work. And it was the only plan that ever had any chance to work, they knew Adgnei like no one else, and they needed that knowledge if any of this was going to turn out even remotely okay.