Chapter 1- Druhma

Author's Note: This is the Fourth Story in a series about my OC Frea. If you haven't read the first three, I would start there (Book #1- Lost Life). Otherwise, Spoilers ahead.

.:+:.

Chapter 1

Druhma

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic, and Ideas

.:+:.

The world was a blur, there were lights and splashes of gray color that broke though the haze of dark and pain.... Small bits of reality so close and so far as the world moved past and she remained motionless, her body on fire, struggling to breath.

She couldn't...

Every little movement, every bump, every small shift- it was agony, it was blinding.... torture that had her head in a haze, her senses, everything. And she couldn't focus, her mind was slipping, in and out, nonstop, plunging her under the water and jolting her upward for a split second- and then she was drowning again.

Noises and things all fractured and subdued, muddied bits of sound that seemed they could be fragments of words were so far off she couldn't make sense of them... Couldn't make sense of anything.

".....v......ry........ A...d......"

"........ S........e..............a........s..............to......"

She couldn't even put together what was going on, what happened, any of it... Everything was in a wild, painful, blurry haze.

What had happened....?

It was there, that answer... Somewhere, she felt like maybe she almost reached it- and then the pain and the whirl, that spinning and uneasiness started anew and she was drowning again, over and over again.

".......f...................ea.........."

".........p......ea....................s.............."

The pain doubled, tripled, heaviness falling over her body and her chest flaring with fire- the breaths wouldn't form, she was suffocating.

What... What is this....?

There were shapes and things that made no sense, her eyes wouldn't open though she tried to force them to, tried to force herself to move, to breathe... but it was all so impossible.

..... Those..... Are those..... People....?

Blurry, smudged blotches of non color flitting across her line of sight that was not so much sight- as it was a wall of disjointed nothing mixed with darker, more disjointed nothing- moving here and there every once in awhile- just like the lights.

Her body bounced, flaring bright in agony enough that she yelled, her voice cracking all the more painfully and her mind derailing all that much more.

Something grabbed her, held her steady and kept her from moving, even when her body refused to move at all- kept her body as steady as could be with the jostling, the bumping, the whirling. Something had her held tight, something warm, but the contact was just all that more painful.

"....s.....ay......... ith...... u.....s..."

S....stop.... This...

.:+:.