Chapter 19- Adgnei!

Chapter 19

Adgnei!

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic, and Ideas

.:+:.

Everything was spinning, whirling, falling- all sense of up and down and left and right was just... Gone.

She couldn't make sense of the world, she couldn't hardly breathe- let alone open her eyes to see where she was and what the hell was going on. Her thoughts wouldn't click together, it was all a rush and mix of things too few and far between and all at once.

She was so off balance, she couldn't see, could hardly hear- every part of her body was unresponsive, numb, weak... She could feel herself shaking and twitching as she tried to get up, and failed. She was so confused and lost- what the hell happened?!

Her head spun and her stomach went with it, flipping over as nausea hit her full force as she rolled over, trembling still, muscles screaming, freezing and yet burning up all at once.

She felt the bile rise up her throat, her stomach knotting painfully as she coughed up all of it's contents- breathing ragged and hardly able to keep herself up. Her arms were pushing down but she hadn't the strength to even keep her own body weight up. Her arms collapsed underneath her, sending her into freefall- but something or someone stopped her from slamming back down again.

There were hands pushing her onto her back, pinning her, making it harder to move and thrash- and she tried, but she still could scarcely open her eyes and when she did- the world was so blurred and indiscernible, there was bleeding color everywhere and the light hurt her eyes so much she groaned.

There was whispers and murmurs, some far off voice saying things she couldn't hear nor make out. She had no clue what was being said, she had no clue who it was, where it was, how many- nothing. She was so lost and so freaking confused, her whole body ached, her head was pounding.

The whole world was lost on her entirely, there was no making sense of anything- and she had very little time to remain panicked and dazed as what little consciousness she had failed her entirely.

She plunged downward into sheer black and total silence.

.:+:.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN FREA'S BEEN TAKEN TO ADGNEI?!"

The Guild erupted in an insane amount of noise, people jumping to their feet, chairs sliding and falling back in their haste. They yelled out questions and exclamations of rage and shock, demanding more answers, pressing closer to the stage- looking ready to tear the building down.

Aisha hardly moved an inch under the noise and the rush of bodies getting closer to the stage- she hardly looked perturbed by any of it at all and her purple gaze just remained locked on all of them. Moon, Chase and the Thunder God Tribe all flinched, sweatdropping heavily and leaning back from the rest of the Guild, their eyes not wanting to meet the rest of the members and flickering anxiously toward stony-faced Aisha.

Of all the ways to break the news- she had to be that blunt?

"How the hell did that happen?!"