Chapter 14- Judgement

Chapter 14

Judgement

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic, and Ideas

.:+:.

Frea let out an audible sigh, her hand falling on her chest as she walked side by side with Jura on her right and Doranbolt at her left- surrounded on all sides by the droves of Council Knights as they headed away from the Guild Hall and it's buzzing air of every emotion that made her want to groan.

They'd felt safe enough to omit using cuffs on her, which she was grateful for- but she knew every single Council Member around her were on high alert in case she tried anything... and she wouldn't be, though as she left the Guild behind her unease and panic was getting a little worse. She nearly had to force that sigh,

"..... that went so much better than I was expecting.." She mumbled under her breath,

The Guild is gonna be so pissed at me for ordering them around like that when I get back...

"For a situation that could have been quite problematic, you handled it well." Jura commented beside her, smirking slightly as Frea nodded a bit.

"... thanks for coming to ease things a little, Jura." Frea murmured softly, ".... it was definitely a good call, sending you.... I don't think Master would have given in on letting me go if you weren't around."

"With good reason, of course." Jura murmured, "Given the scrutiny you're under at the moment, and your injuries...... Saige is not the most motivated of people, but he seems to have your best interests at heart with how this Hearing will go." Frea sweatdropped a little, her eyes narrowing as they continued forward.

"....... I was unaware you knew one another, Saige does not interact with other people often." Jura went on, eyebrow quirking when Frea grimaced slightly.

"... you noticed my reaction, huh..?" She mumbled,

"Indeed."

"....... yeah, well.... he..... seems to have interest in helping me... why though, I haven't quite figured out." Frea admitted lowly, shaking her head as her hands hooked behind her neck, eyes closing. "... it's hard to figure out someone's motivations when you only have two damned conversations with them...." Jura blinked in surprise,

Frea unhooked her hands from behind her neck, letting her hands fall back and biting down on her tongue, wincing lowly as a sharp stab of pain pricked at the area between her shoulder-blades from the movement.

Oww.... the potion's helping a lot but somethings are still getting through...

"How are your injuries, by the way?" Frea blinked, her eyes moving right at the question as Jura asked it.

"Hmm?"

"Given the extent of your wounds only a month ago, I will admit I am surprised to see you up and about like this." Jura elaborated, "You look much better, but I'm sure you're not fully healed yet, right?"

".... oh, no." Frea admitted softly, "... not quite healed all the way, you're right- but I should be fine to deal with this Hearing, as long as I don't do anything stupid... so please don't worry about it." He nodded slightly,

"...... Lahar said it was a Death Watch."

Frea blinked, her attention snapping from Jura to her left at the unexpected voice- after all, he hadn't said a single word since arriving at the Guild Hall.