Chapter 8- No Fixing This

Chapter 8

No Fixing This

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic, and Ideas

.:+:.

What.... what am I supposed to do...?

.:+:.

"W-what...?"

The words fumbled a little, Erza's voice low and nearly breathless as she stared at those three new arrivals in the center of the room before her, having been invited in once they knocked on the door to her apartment in Fairy Hills. Behind her, Milliana and Kagura looked just about as speechless as the redhead, all eyes riveted to those bright, soft smiles that stretched across Wendy, Carla and Lucy's faces. They had come to Fairy Hills to relay the news that she had missed earlier,

"... Porlyusica.... she..... Frea's going to be... alright...?" Erza stammered quietly, eyes wide and sweatdropping slightly.

Lucy nodded a bit in sign of extra confirmation, her chocolate gaze glinting.

"Mhmm." The blonde hummed brightly,

"She's starting to heal now, and her fever's gone down a lot too." Wendy intoned cheerfully, "It's going to take a little while for her to heal all the way, but she should be ok."

Kagura and Milliana exchanged small glanced, half-smiles pulling at their lips for a few moments before they glanced back to Erza, who seemed almost winded at the news, her posture rigid and her hands clasped tightly to her chest, her hands shaking slightly for a few moments. For a little while Erza seemed to stunned to say anything, let alone do anything, before a small, soft smile pulled at her lips, and the tears fell from her eyes with little a sound, her gaze gleaming and looking so relieved it was almost painful for everyone else to see- especially so at sight of the tears, they had seldom seen Erza cry before, and when they had there was good reason.

"That's..." Erza breathed, her eyes falling to her hands for a few moments. She smiled a little wider, her eyes closing as she seemed to let out a breath she had been holding for much too long. The other five girls in the room smiled slightly, their eyes flashing as they looked toward Erza and the happiness that managed it's way into her face, where she had looked so tired and pained the last two weeks.

Erza held her hands closer to her chest, small tears still falling silently from her eyes as the words made it passed her lips in a breathless, soft tenor.

"... I'm so glad...!"

.:+:.

The last few rays of the setting sun turned the sky a deep violet hue, the shadows of the buildings stretching out over the streets and the town as night settled in, with the Fairy Tail Guild in higher spirits and lighter hearts than had been seen in much too long a time. Those leaving the Guild Hall for the night did so with smiles and relaxing sighs, their eyes cast toward the Hall as they left it behind and hopeful for morning- it was sure to be better than today had been, and it had already been the best at hearing the news.

News that spread through the town nearly as quickly as Aisha thought it would, those that hadn't been at the Guild to hear it for themselves had been informed quickly enough- either by arriving at the Guild themselves, or having someone rush from the building to tell someone else.

Master Makarov went home for the first time in two weeks, though he had needed some gentle prodding, and had to stop by to check in with Mirajane before he left for good.