who's the mole ?

In the newest episode we found out there is a mole in the cest.

I decided to go through the options to see who's more likely.

Dr buck.

Reason to betray : her father.

What do i mean ?  He crealy was not the beast father and she might have been  emotionally abused by him. 

She might betray the foundation to get back at him.

Flaws : she looked gawny schok at Director Jones telling her about the mole (to me anyway) and the Director trusted her enguth to tell her. She also seems to have pride in her job.

Gustav

Reason to betray :  everyone is a jerk to him.

Flaws : he seems like he genoly wanted to help the foundation and it's hinted. that 106 was done by the mole before anyone was a jerk to him.

Lawrence

Reason to betray :  can't really think of any.  Madey because his life get's being put in danger ? .

Flaws :  no reason and he would not want to hurt his gf.

Tim Ahmad

Reason to betray : non really.

Flaws : no reason to betray.

Dr collingwood

Reason to betray :  non relly. But she is the least likely and it will be a shock to everyone.

Flaws :  no Reason to betray

Director  Jones 

Reason To betray :  non relly. We don't really know him that much.

Flaws :  no reason to betray.

Matt Moore

Reason to betray :  can't think of any he gives carson big Charlie so madey his being blackmailed ? 

Flaws : no reason to betray as far as i can tell.

Agent green.

Reason to betray :  his son got killed by scp 023. He might want revenge.

Flaws : he seems to have moved on in the  2006 video. (That might just be me too).

Carson

Reason to betray :  in the scp 953 video he says " we're the expendables, we're the test subject just as much as the ds" and "yes it is when you watch all your friends get slaughtered in the name of science"  crelly has some bad history.

Flaws :  he put his friend in danger.

Agent Ramsey

Reason to betray : 953 did something to one of her loved one's and see 953 as a incobinenst but the 05 won't kill it.

Flaws :  can't think of any.

Agent Sophia

She 's dead so NEXT.

Dr login

Reason to betray :  can't think of any.

Madey wants to taste more brutal.

Flaws :  can't think of any.

--

So who do you think the mole is ? 

I think it's Carson to be honest.