dume pick up lines

Lawrence was walking down the hallway of site 17 seeing collingwood standing reading a file.

He smile walking over to her "hey Molly"

Collingwood smile at Lawrence "hi Lawrence how are you ? "  Collingwood ask.

Lawrence smile "great it's beautiful outside like you"

Collingwood started to laugh "thank you Lawrence" she said walked away.

Lawrence shied "this is what i get for getting advice from Green" Lawrence ground as he kept walking.

"Okay what do i say to her if i see her again. Ummm hey Molly you're the prettiest smartest girl i ever met. No, that's not good. Ummm. Oh I know" he side to himself.

Lawrence keeps waking until he sees Collingwood talking to buck.

He smile walking over "hey Molly you're more beautiful than a rose"

Collingwood smiled "thank you Lawrence" she side gigged "you're also really handsome. Anyway i need to had to a interview. So see you later" she walked away buck falling her.

Lawrence huff waking to the armory seeing Ramsey and Carson training.

Carson look at him with a smirk behane his helmet before being pinned down by Ramsey "pay attention already would you"

Carson huff wadding his right hand "ya ya get of me" 

Ramsey got off of Carson as he stood up.

Carson walk over to Lawrence " you're trying to ask dr collingwood out aren't you" 

Lawrence's eyes widened "how did- i mean what ? " 

Carson smirk "i see you trying to flirt with her"

"Okay I am. What are you going to do about it ? " Lawrence ask

Carson smerk "let's see humm tell me all your pick up lines or i'm telling Collingwood"

"Carson if you want to learn some pick up lines then just ask green. Right Ramsey!" Lawrence yells.

Ramsey turns arun "I swear I tone you guys out whenever you speak".

Carson huff looking at Lawrence

"So?" Carson ask.

Lawrance rolled his eyes "why tho?"

"Because it would be fun to say to the one I like." Carson answers

Lawrance raises an eyebrow before smirking "so you have a crush and you need a way to confess to them. I see"

Carson laughs "what makes you think that?"

Lawrance roll his eyes "what about this if i get a date with Molly by the end of the day you tell me who you like but if i don't get a date i tell you all the pick up lines i have"

Carson and Lawrance schok their hands walking away.

Lawrance left the armory going to his post seeing Collingwood walk by.

"Wow Molly, have you always had that spark in your eyes?" Lawrance asks, winking.

Collingwood laugh smiling "i have no clue what you're talking about Lawrance" 

Lawrance rubs the back of his head laughing nervously as Collingwood walks away. 

Lawrance followed Collingwood "your very pretty to the point it's not possible"

Collingwood started to laugh "what?"

Lawrance blush hard laughing.

Collingwood smiled, walking away still laughing "gosh damite lawrance" he said to himself.