sick

Lawrence yawn looking at his phone.

"Tired?" molly ask sitting next to him

"Yes cudent sleep less Night" he answered, rubbing his eyes.

Molly stade quiet for a moment "nightmares or is it scp 966?"

"It's not scp 966 molly. I was able to sleep a bit and it also wasn't nightmares" Lawerence answers.

"That's good i guess" molly said looking away "what are you looking at on your phone?" she ask.

"My sister is just massinging me" he answered

"What is she complaing about this time?" she ask 

"Nothing she is just asking about my day" he answered.

"That's surprising," Molly said, sounding annoyed.

Lawrence laughed "it kinda is" he said smiling. Molly smiled as well, looking at lawrence.

Lawrence looked back at his phone before he got a call. He picked it up before looking worried he hung up. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"I need to go get mist from school. She's sick"  he answered. "I'll be back soon Molly, '' he said before walking away. 

Time skip.

"Mist" Lawerence said looking at her as she got in the car. "Is there a reason you ask the nurse to call me and not your parents?"

"Mom is at the doctors and dad is at work like always," she said. "Janice at the doctor?" he ask

"Ya bisied i also made her mad in the morning don't want to make her even more mad" mist said

"Why was she mad?" Lawrence asks.

"I don't want her to walk with me to school, '' she answered.

Lawerence stade quite not sure how to answer. 

"I wouldn't have gone to the nurse if opal don't make me" she said

"Opal?" Lawerence asks. "My friend" mist answers before having a coughing fit.

Lawerence give mist a water bottle  worried "well she sounds like a great friend" he said

Time skip

"Cream," lawerence said, walking over to him. "What did You do this time?" Cream ask turning around.

"I'm not here for me, why do You always think that?" Lawrence ask annoyed

"Maybe because on a good week you're here every day" cream answers.

Mist started to cough harshly. Cream walked over to her "Lawrence, why did You bring her here if She's sick?"

"Where else was I supposed to bring her?" "Oh i don't know a doctor or your sister!" Cream yelled

"Aren't you a doctor!?" Lawrence yells 

"Okay You got me there but wouldn't a normal doctor be better!"

"CREAM BRIGHT DO YOUR JOB AND STOP COMPLAINING!" Cream looked behind him seen a older medic behind him.

He sigh looking back at mist pulling out a penlight from his pocket. "Lets had to a room" cream said taken mist and Lawrence to a room.

Mist sat down on the bed coughing .

Lawrence stade quiet watching cream checking mist. 

"Just the flu" crean said looking at lawrence. "That's good," Lawrence said.

Cream smiled "okay i'll be going know"

"Can I ask You something?" Lawrence ask 

"What is it?" Cream ask

"Are You related to dr bright?" Lawerence ask

"Ya his My father" cream said walking away.

Time skip

Lawrence drove mist to her house.

Janice look upset. Mist got out of the car going inside the house as Lawrence drove away.