impaling

Lawrance ran away from the battle with scp 9870. It had almost killed all the agents.  "That deam cat caused more Death then 682" Lawrance mumbled under his breath.

Lawrance looked back for a second making sure the scp wasn't falling.

"You're pretty cute" lawrance looked up seeing scp 9870 looking at him smiling.

"Shut up psychopath '' Lawrence said angrily. "HOW WILL THEY LEARN IF THERE DEAD?" 

"Psychopath? Relly? All i do is punish People for there crimes" scp 9870 hiss

"BY KILLING THEM? HOW ARE THEY GOING TO LEARN TO BE A BETTER PERSON IF THERE DEAD!" Lawrence yells.

Scp 9870 blink it's blue eyes glowed a bit.

Lawrance stepped back before running again 'i need to get out of here' he thought.

"You're not going anywhere killer!" scp 9870 side smirking.

"I'm not a killer you are" Lawrence hissed.

"You help destroyed a city" scp 9870 side 

"It was my job!" Lawrence yells.

"I DON'T CARE MONSTER!" scp 9870 side grading a sword from nowhere.

Lawrence started to run trying to get away from the crazy cat. "I need to get to Molly, '' he said to himself before feeling something hit his side.

Lawrence fell to the ground he looked at his side seeing a sword had impild his left side.

Lawrance vision became blurry. He noticed scp 9870 staring at him smiling.

"Learn your lesson yet killer" the scp side laughing a little.

"Go to hell," Lawrence yelled, trying to get up.

Scp 9870 bit his arm.

Lawrance yells falling back on the ground.

" Foundation staff all the same refuse to amite when they do something wrong. At least you're better than the goc, those are psychopath"  the scp side laughing.

Lawrence drags himself away from the cat. His vision was becoming even more blurry as he lost more blood.

"LAWRANCE!" he looked up seeing the blurry version of collingwood running to him.

"Mol-ly" Lawrence's side, feeling Molly put her hands on his injury.

"Stay awek pls" collingwood side rubbing lawrance hire "help is coming"

Lawramce smiled at her, opening his mouth but closing it as he stared to see black dots in his visón.

"Stay awake!" Collingwood yelled before he paced out.

Time skip

Lawrance woke up seeing collingwood sleeping in a chair next to his hospital

Bed.

"Molly" he side looking at her.

Collingwood woke up and looked at him before giving him a bear hug.

"Molly i can't breath. Pls let me go" lawrance side.

Collingwood let go of Lawrence "I'm just so happy you're okay".

Collingwood smile.

Lawrence smiled back.

"I love you" lowrance side

"Love you to" collingwood side.