the new scp

Lawrance entered the Foundation with a short girl following.

"Hey Lawrance who is this?" Collingwood asks to walk over.

"My niece mist" Lawrance answers

Mist looks up at Collingwood smiling.

"Aww looks like we finally found someone shorter than you Collingwood" said Carson walking over.

Collingwood give Carson the death stire before looking back at Lawrence "why did you bring her here ? " collingwood ask

"Remember that lead we had on a new scp ? " Lawrence ask

"Oh mist was the scp ? " collingwood ask.

"Yep," Lawrence said.

"Anyway , I need to take mist to a test room. See you later sweetheart" Lawrence said, walking away mist following him.

Collingwood blush smiling "see you later lark" she said.

Small time skip

Buck picks up a needle pricking mist arm drawing some blood.

Mist bit her lip.

"Alright mist that will be all the test for now" buck said walking away from mist.

Mist walks away from the room seeing Lawrence waiting for her.

"Uncule can we lead now ?" mist ask

"Not until the test results come," Lawrence said.

Mist sighs "why ?" she asked.

"To see if there is a reason you heal faster than most people" Lawrence explaing "come on let's get something to eat" Lawrence said "i can explain more to you after we eat"

"Okay" mist said as she started following Lawrence to the cafeteria.

Small time skip

"So how is school?" Lawrence ask

"Okay" mist said looking at her food.

"Made any friends?" lawrance ask

"No" mist said with a sigh.

Lawrance sigh "are you not hungry mist?" he ask

"No" mist said pusching the plate of food awey from her

Lawrance sighs "alright fine" he said taken the plate awey before getting a text on his phone. He looked at it "the results came" he said standing up.

"I thought you said you were going to explain it to me" mist said.

"I will mist now follow me" lawrance said.

Mist sighs "fine" she said standing up following lawrance out of the cafétéria.

Another time skip because writers block sucks

"So pretty much I would be in a cell if it weren't for you?" mist ask.

Lawrence node as both entered a lab.

"Hello you two" dr buck said walking over to Lawrence and mist "so the results show nothing out of the ornery" dr buck explained.

"So I'm just weird?" Mist asks, looking upset.

"Yes," Dr Buck said in a blunt tone.

Lawrence gleard at buck.

"I don't get it why don't we just lock it up?" numita asks "it is a scp it should be in a cell!"

"I don't get it why are you so upset?" mist ask before lawrance cude respond

"You're allowed to wander freely when you are scp" numita spat. "You are allowed to be out in the open and walk among normal people possibly getting someone injuerd we don't kmow what you can do"

"Okay you go have fun with your rant" mist said walking away.

Lawrence started to gigel leading the lad following mist.