the boy who cried pain

Carson was in the armory training in hand to hand combat with Ramsey.

Ramsey pins carson down on his stomach pin his arms behind his back.

" ow Ramsey get off of me" Carson yelled in pain.

Ramsey let Carson go looking worried "did i hurt you ?"  she asked, looking worried.

Carson stood up rubbing his left arm "almost".

Ramsey ground "Carson I thought you were hurt ! " she side angry.

"Sorry" Carson side looking down.

"This is what the 11 time you done it" Ramsey said angrily.

Carson let out a small laugh "it was more funny the first time" he side smiling.

Ramsey ground "seriously carson. We thought you were seriously hurt only to find out that it was just a dislocated shoulder !" she yelled.

Lawrence looks over at the two confust walking over "what's going on ? " 

Ramsey looked at him "Carson once again acted like he was hurt when he wasn't ! "

Lawrence looks at Carson "is there a reason you're doing this Carson" Lawrence asks.

Carson look away shrugging 

" Do you have Munchausen's syndrome or something ?" Lawrance asks worriedly .

"No I don't" Carson answers.

"Do you even know what that is ? '' Ramsay yells

"Of course i do it's when you fake a injury or sickness to get attention" carson side.

" Wow you're actually smart" Ramsey sides sarcastically "any way i'm heading to my post and Carson if you did this again i will show you real pain" she side walking away.

Carson rolled his eyes "ya ya" he side walking away.

Time skip

Carson walks next to Green and lawrence.

"That was so easy" Lawrence sided waking to the mtf ban.

Green nodde " then again it could have been far worse if it weren't for that trap"

Carson looked down at the cage he was holding, seeing the dog-like creature laying on its stomach.

Carson looks back up looking at Lawrence and green talking to each other before feeling something bite his fingers. Carson yelled, dropping the cage.

Lawrence and Green look at Carson confused "what happened ?" green ask confust.

Carson looks at them "it bit me" he says showing his hand that was bleeding a bit.

Green let out a laugh "coom on Carson it's just a scratch" Lawrence picked up the cage "come on let's go" Lawrence side putting the cage in the van.

Carson huff getting the van with green and lawrence.

"You really need to stop overreacting to minor injury's Carson" green side making carson roll his eyes

Time skip

Carson yawns while walking to his apartment. 

He walked down the road humming to himself.

Carson looks arun seeing a car coming at him.

Before he could move the car hit him, sanding him to the ground.

Carson's vision blurred as he tried to look arun. Carson tried to lift his head up only to be hit with a dizzy spell.