stad

Scp 9870 is my oc

Collingwood walked over to scp 9870 cell.

She opened the door seeing the black and white cat on the ground.

"Scp 9870" she said.

Scp 9870 looked at her it narrow its eyes before hissing somning a knife "your evil!" it hissed

Collingwood took a step back "what are you talking about?" she asked, looking freak out. 

Scp 9870 hissed, throwing the knife at her hitting collingwood in the knee.

Collingwood yelled in pain falling to the ground.

9870 ran over to her before a gunshot fired, almost hitting it. Scp 9870 ran to hide as Lawrance ran in.

Lawrence helped Collingwood up.

"Thank's lark," Collingwood said as Lawrance helped her to the medical wing.

Lawrence blush a little hearing his nickname.

"I'm teaching that cat a lesson" he mumbled to himself.

Time skip

Lawrence enter scp 9870 cell looking arun. "Coom out you stupied cat!" he yelled

Scp 9870 pokes its head out from a box glaring at him soumning a knife.

Lawrance looked at scp 9870 he gread his gun firing a warning shot scaring it.

Scp 9870 drops the knife running up the Wall.

Lawrence watched as scp 9870 sat on a shelf looking down on Lawrence.

"Don't you have better things to do?" it hissed

"You attack my girlfriend for no reason!" Lawrence yells.

Scp 9870 started to laugh " you foundation folks are all the same. You do something bad and you act like it wasn't" 

" Funny coming from the one that killed multiple people!" Lawrance yells

"They were evil! They discard it" scp 9870 hissed its blue and red eyes turning into slits.

Lawrance huff "some people like the ones who work here at the foundation due it because it's their job!" he yelled

9870 stood up " You think I care they did horrible things".

Lawrance roll his eyes "and if you kill everyone who did horrible things you would be the only 'horrible' and 'evil' one in the World" 

9870 looks away, its tail moving from side to side.

Lawrance watches it for a bit before it turns to face him.

"You have a point Foundation agent" 9870 said "fine i'll lead the foundation workers alone with a few exceptions. But don't expect me to be all nice, kind and sweet know" it hissed jumping off the shelf going to the corner. "Know get back to your little girlfriend" 

Lawrance looked at it before walking away. 

He went to the medical wing going to collingwood room sitting down in a chair next to her bed.

Collingwood smiled at him " so how did it go?" she asked

"Great," he answered, smiling while holding her hand.

Collingwood smiled "i know you could do it lark"

Lawrence smiled "i love you sweetie"

"Love you aswell lark" collingwood smiled.