fierd

Jones stood looking at the room full of researchers and mtf "sadly we need to fire someone" he said.

"Oh come on we all know it's me you all hate me"  Carson said walking over "and i hate all of you!"

"Carson can you not do this know" said jones annoyed 

"If you're going to fire me i'm going to tell everyone what i think of them!" Carson yelled looking at everyone

He look at logan 

"Dr logan you're a big b****. Do you even care about anyone else other than yourself!" yelled Carson.

"Be quiet you stupied mtf!" logan yells "you know nothing at all"

" You always yell at everyone no matter what" Carson said. ''I know you did nothing to me but I'm going to yell at you in this normal conversation" he said in a mocking voice. "That's what you sound like"

Logan huff looking annoyed 

"Moving on Dr Collingwood, why do you always hold grudges!?" Carson yield 

"You let Lawrance die!" yelled collingwood

" I don't. I told him to run but no he just needed to save someone who was already going to die!" Carson yield

Collingwood stade quiet before saying "you could have tried to stop him" , said collingwood.

"That's not how it works. Do you not know who you're dating? You need to stop holding grudges for no reason!" Carson yelled "anyway. Agent green"

Agent green look at Carson "just get it over wight"

"Are you incapable of taking anything serious?" Carson said

"Have you looked at the merrow?" ask dr buck sounding bored 

"Oh dr buck" said Carson " for one day can you stop being a b**** and acting like your father literally at this point i'm just waiting for someone to call you numita!" he yelled

Buck stood quiet not answering.

"Oh and. Dr numita you're like ice" Carson said pulling out ice from his pocket. "Cold to the touch" he said before throwing the ice across the room. The ice hit the wall breaking into many pieces.

"But you're really easy to break!" Carson yelled, making everyone in the room flinch.

Jones looked at Carson "you had that ice in your pocket how long did you plan this?" he ask 

"For me to know and for you to hopefully never find out" said Carson.

He cleared his throat " mr morre why are you always missing i hardly see you are wearing an invisible suit ? "

"What kind of insult is that?" morre ask.

"Did you not plan out how to make fun of me ? "

Carson stade quiet for a moment before looking at tim " Tim stop dying you're hier you're too old for that. Also just go bold already there is no saving you're hier!" Carson yield.

" Because I think I look cool," Tim said, looking annoyed.

"Okay Carson, are you done?" Jones asked.

"NO. I still got 3 more people to insult" he yelled.

Carson looked at. Ramsey "why are you alwey so series light up every once in a while!" 

"You treat everything like a joke," Ramsey said in a flat tone.

"Anyway LARANCE go get therapy i'm not even going to make fun of You mostly because you're like my only friend"  Carson said

Lawrence laugh " should i say thank you or -"

"Oh AND GUSTAV" Carson yield "can you shut up about reid shadow langes for once no one likes that game!" 

"I like it" gustav mumbel

"Okay Carson i'm not firing you i'm firing Gustav also Gustav we know you're a spy" Jones said annoyed

Carson smack his lips "well know i feel bad" he said looking down

"Sorry"

Everyone left the room as Gustav was escorted out of the room by two mtf.

"I messed up" Carson said