things get better

A sequel to why ?  So I guess read that first part if you want.
So
Tw verbal abuse and emotional abuse

Green woke up yawning looking down at buck's sleeping figure. He smiled at her, kissing her forehead.

Buck woke up smiling at green "good morning handsome" she side smiling.

Green laughs " good morning beautiful" green side as buck blush heavily.

Green laught "is someone embarrassed ? " 

Buck scok her head "no. Anyway we need to get to work" buck side standing up walking away.

Green stood up getting ready for work.

He walked to the kitchen seeing buck making breakfast.

Green walked over kissing buck cheek smiling. Buck smiles back at green.

"You schude smile more Amilia"

"There's usually nothing to smile about" buck side.

"You can smile about a lot of things. Me, the rest of the gange, you're cat and bunny" green side.

"I guess you're right Thomas. Anyway we need to be at work soon" buck side eating her food.

"One moment" green side waking back to the bedroom coming back a few minutes later with some flowers.

"What are those for?" buck ask.

Green took one of the flowers putting it in buck hier.

Buck blush smiling. "You look so beautiful" green side.

Buck laughs "come on let's get to work" she side smiling.

Green finished his food nodding.

At work

Green and Buck entered the site smiling at each other.

"Dr Buck, the site diracture wants to speak to you in his office" Lawrance side walking over.

Buck nodde walking away.

Site diracture office

Buck entered the office looking at her father.

Numita looks at her "daughter" he side walking over to her "care to explain your relationship with agent green?"

Buck, look away. " don't you already know?" she asked, looking away. 

" So you're admitting it? You're dating" Numita asks, looking back  in the eyes.

Buck bit her lip nodding.

Numita Started to laugh "oh my sweet daughter learning about how painful love is"

Buck look away "it's not" 

Numita smirks "love is only going to hold you back from being successful people will only love you if you're successful. Daughter"

" you're wrong" buck side avoiding eye contact.

Numita laught "how can you be this stupid daugther?" he ask smiling.

Buck bit her lip. "Is that all?" she asked.

Numita gread the flower in buck hire.

"Look at me daughter!".

Buck looked at her father.

Numita showed her the flower " this is you before you fell in love" he said before ripping the flower appart. " and this you know"

"Get your act together or you will be a worthless failure until you die. Know get out of my office"