serpent hand mole

"Dr buck i'm sure you notice all the scp's that have gone missing as of late" jones side.

Buck nodde "yes sir"

"Well recently scp 999 and 073 had also went missing. I believe there is a mole for the serpent hand hipes in this site". 

Buck opened her mouth shock.

" Dr Buck, you can not tell this to anyone. Understand ? " jones side

"Of cures sir" buck answers.

"Now get out of my office," Jones said.

Buck nodde standing up leading his office. She walked to her office and entered it, closing the door. 

"Gohs deamit !" she yells angry. "I should have been more careful. At list they don't know it's me but how did jones figure it out ! ? " buck sat down at her desk .

" what am i going to do ? " buck side to herself putting her head down. "I need to get scp 2599 out of her tonight. Along with miss sweety" she told herself.

Buck gread her Phone calling someone. "Hellow ... They know there's a mole.... Yes i'm getting them out...... Yes I was careful....... Any other scp you won't... Alright...... I know you don't need to tell me... Alright bye" buck hang up the phone.

She look at the clock

8:56 pm

"I guess it's time" she side to herself waking to scp 2599 cell.

She enters the cell.

"Hey kid" buck side waiting for scp 2599 to wake up.

2599 woke up after a few minutes looking at buck. 2599 flinche a bit.

'How do I even frace the common?' she asked herself. 

"Run out of the site for 1 hour" buck side looking at the 14 year old female.

2599 stood up and started to run out of her cell running to the exit.

Buck smiles walking out of the cell running away from the cell.

'What will Thomas think? He will be heartbroken if he finds out' 

buck through running to 2396 cells. 

She looked at it before opening it.

"Hellow Amilia" scp 2396 side looking at buck smiling.

"Run out of her '' buck side before walking away as scp 2396 ran out of her cell.

Agent green was walking arun the site.

"Where 's my candy? I just feel trubel without my candy."

Agent green looks at her "what are you doing out of your cell?" 

"Some nice open the door for me"  2396 answers.

"Someone let you out? Okay let's get you back to you're cell"  agent green side walking closer to her.

"Oh you're just a nesty boy" 2396 pushed him down running away.

Buck watch from the other end of the hall 'when i said run away i meant run to an exit! Not to you're deam candy' buck though.

Buck walk away going to her office greading her phone calling the same person.

" is 2599 there yet? .... She is still in the site.... Look, an agent found her..... No he don't see me.... Alright make sure the kid stays safe" buck ended the call. 

"I'm sorry Thomas' ' buck side putting her phone in her pocket.

Buck walks out of her office after a few minutes walking to scp 2396 cell seing agent Ramsey closes the cell door.