why ?

A bit of a au where thé cest don't go to a new dimension instead gustav shot himself in the foot by breaking the matching because it doesn't teleport to a new dimension  and green and ramsey turned the bome off.

Also tw for verbal abuse

Green sat down with Lawrence,Ramsey and carson.

"What do you think of the new site director?" carson ask

"Numita? His annoying i swire he gets angry for everything" lawrance side

"I mean being site director is a hard job" ramsay add

"Coom on remsey that dosen't mean you can be a jerk" carson side

"Let's calm down guys" lawrance side not wanting to see his friends fight

"Whatever, what do you think green?" Carson asked.

"Huh oh Numita he's okay I guess but he's super aggressive" Green answered.

Dr Buck and Dr Collingwood entered the cafeteria. Green looked at Buck worried she been acting different since the new site director came. She was acting timed and jumpy.

"Why are you staring at dr buck? You have a crush?" Carson asked.

Green looked at him "what are you a 5 year old? And she's my girlfriend"

Carson laugh " i can't see that going wron in anyway" 

"Carson, can you shut up?" ramsey side annoyed.

Carson huff "why does everyone hate me?"

Collingwood and Buck sat down next to the agents "what's going on guys?" Collingwood ask eating her food.

"Carson being annoying as always" ramsey side. Carson huffs "oh come on i'm not that annoying" Carson side anger in his voice.

"Moving on, do you two know what happened to gustav?" Lawrence asks.

"They decide to keep him prisoner" Buck answered a bit quietly.

"I just can't believe he would betray use like this" lawrance side upset.

Collingwood nodde upset "I guess you can't trust anyone".

Green blink watching buck lead as lawrence conferted his girlfriend.

Site director office

Numita look up from his paperwork seeing buck entered his office "what do you want?" he hiss

"I just .. Wanted to ask um, is there any update on gustav?" Dr Buck asked, a bit nervous. 

Numita scoffed, "why do you want to know?" 

" i ju-st i-"

"WHY ARE YOU SPEAKING LIKE A CHILD ? ARE YOU THAT WORTHLESS ? " numita yield 

Buck whimpered slightly "sorry" 

Numita rolled his eyes "his father was a founding member. There happy ? '' Numita asks.

Buck nodde not looking at her father's eyes

"Now get the hell out of my office disappointment" buck nodde walking away.

Time skip