gurdan angel

Buck and Green walk out of a restaurante.

"That was nice" buck side smiling.

Green smiles back "yes it was" he side as he keep walking "i love you Amelia" green side.

Buck smiled "love you to" she said hugging Green's arm.

Green smild raping a arm arun buck.

Both laugh as Amelia lets green arm go.

Green smiled as he crossed the road.

Green felt someone push him to the ground. He looked up seeing a car pass by. He blink looking to his right seeing buck on the ground bleeding heavily.

He ran to her "Amelia!" green yelld

'No no i can't lose her as well' Green thought, grading his phone calling an ambulance. 'Pls don't die on me' thomas thout.

With Amelia

Buck look arun 'where am i?' she thought to herself as she walked arun "hello!?" she yelled, looking arun in the dark.

"Hey" 

Buck turns arun seeing someone with red hair and blue eyes with light skieen.

"Follow me"

Buck looks arun before falling the person "so what's your name ?" they ask.

"Amelia buck" buck answers

"Daisy" the person answered, stopping at a Wall  shying white. "Well Amelia buck i hope i see you again soon" 

Buck walks closer before feeling Daisy pushing her into the white wall.

Buck open her eyes her vision blurred

"Sir pls move," she heard someone say.

She lifted her head up a little feeling a sharp wave of pain going through her body.

Buck ground closed her eyes, feeling a hand on her side hearing some voices arun her. 

Buck opens her eyes before closing them agen going back to uncontines.

Time skip

"Sir" Green stood up walking over to the doctor.

"I'll be blunt, we have no clue how your girlfriend survived," the doctor said.

" she had multiple broken ribs and two pierce her loung's . She had a servir concoction multiple broken bones, a deep cut on her jugular"

Green bit his lip "any other injuries?" he asked.

" minor whiplash cuts and bruises" the doctor said.

"Can I see her ?  pls" green ask

The doctor said " usually I wouldn't but I'll make an exception in this case. 5 minutes. Follow me" the doctor side as he started to walk green, failing them.

The doctor opened the door.

Green entered sitting down next to the bed. 

"Pls don't die on me" he said, holding buck hand.

2 month later

Green and buck entered site 19.

" i hope your first day back goes fine" green side

Buck nodde " ya" she said as she rubbed her head "anyway see you later" she walked away.

"Dr buck your back"