compasión

A 6 year old buck was laying in her bed. 

She heard the front door open then close.

She bit her lip hearing her parents yelling at each other.

She covers her ears as they go louder.

Buck looked at her bedroom window then looked at her bedroom door.

'They won't notice if i'm gone' she thought standing up walking over to the window opping it looking at the ground.

She jump to the ground before running to the forest.

She keeps walking arun humming to herself before hearing some yelling bahane followed by a growel.

Buck Panike started to run as fast as she cude. She keep running until she trip falling on a rock.

Buck wimperd trying to stand up but fell down. She bit her lip trying not to yell. 

She closed her eyes as she heard footsteps and something sniff at her.

"What are you doing here kid?"

Buck opened her eyes, seeing a red creature standing on four legs with red hair like spikes on its back and no eyes.

She whimpered a bit looking at it "pls don't hurt me"

"I won't hurt you kid" the creature said, picking the 6 year old up and bringing her to a cave. The creature put her down.

The creature looked at buck leg seeing a small cut on her knee. The creature put a paw on her leg cussing buck to yell in pain.

"Sorry kid" the creature said, putting the paw away from her leg.

The creature took outside the cave as it started to rain "so kid where are your parents ? " 

"Fighting" buck answer

The creature turns arun seeing the 6 year old lean agents the wall of the cave.

"Fighting? About what?" the creature ask walking over.

"I don't know" buck answers

The creature looked outside the cave "do they blame you for the fights?"

"No" buck said.

The creature let out a small smile "that's good" it Said .

Buck let out a yawn.

"Tired kid ? "

The creature asked.

"No '' Buck said looking outside.

The creature looked away before looking back seeing the child had fallen asleep.

The creature let out a small laugh laying next to the child falling asleep.

The next day.

Buck woke up looking arun seeing the creature was nowhere to see.

She looked around before seeing the creature enter the cave "hello kid i brought you some barrys" 

Buck at it as it drops some berrys in her hand.  

She looks at them then back at the berrys. She smiled eating them.

The creature looked outside hearing some voices.

"Those are my parents," Buck said.

The creature walked out of the cave and started to run.

Buck blinked confused as her parents entered the cave.

Present time

Buck was sitting at her desk looking at the file for scp 939.

"So that's what i see that night .... But why don't it kill me, I was easy prey" she mumbled to herself before closing the file.